Etherios Pumkin Everezz

"What the HELL!? What's with these sudden influx of Souls from Earth!? First it's Edolas about a month ago.. now I've got a bunch of jackasses crowding up the place claiming tails of weird bio-android bug people!" 

A voice rang out through the large palace room.. as a massive red skinned man in a suit with a horned hat and bushy hair and beard, sat at a large wooden desk with the typical phone, cup filled with pencils.. clipboard, and other office supplies.

He was King Yemma. King of the Otherworld, where souls went when they died, in charge of determining who went to Heaven and Hell. 

In front of his desk, going all the way out the door

In front of his desk, going all the way out the door.. were lines and lines of people with glowing halos over their heads.. showing that they were dead.. at the front of the line... or near it... was Mira.. Gajeel, Laxus, Wendy, Carla, Gray, and Gildarts. 

"This place is weird.. why are we waiting in line again?" Gajeel muttered. 

"We're dead.." said Laxus. "That's why.. don't need to sugar coat it.."

"I'm kind of half hoping we'll get a surprise guest in this line.. namely Frieza." Gildarts muttered. "That bastard.. holding such terrifying power.."

"SHUT UP WILL YA!?" roared the giant red ogre. "I'm TRYING to figure out whether I should put this guy in Hell, or Heaven! Now.. guy.. what was your name again?"

"U-Uh.. s-steve sir... "

"Steve.. Steve.. oh yeah.. right here." said Yemma, flipping through his notebook and putting on some reading glasses. "Well.. you lived a relatively good life I guess.. though.."

"E-excuse me sir..."

"HEY!? Did I say you could talk!? LOOK AT MY DESK!!" Yemma roared. "It's made of MAHOGANY!! That's right... MAHOGANY!!! Ya don't just get a Mahogany desk and NOT be important! I'm like the closest thing to a god in this entire series.... though.. I admit I start to seem woefully insignificant once ya get to the Kais and Beerus.. but ya get the point! MAHOGANY!!"

Yemma looked back at his book. "Well.. well.. I guess ya get to go to heaven.. have a FUN time there... NEXT!!"

Mira came up next.

"Strip." said Yemma simply.

"Why?" said Mira.

"Because it's procedure that's why." said Yemma. 

"But the other guy didn't strip." said Mira.

"... fine.. don't strip.. see if I care.." muttered Yemma like a large whiner. "Okay okay.. let's see here.."

Yemma looked through his notebook. "Right.. Mirajane Strauss.. led a selfless and kind life.. deserving of the highest honor.. and famous Sorcerer Weekly model... hmmm.."

Yemma picked up his phone. "HEY! DENISE! Got any of those Sorcerer Weekly mags on ya!?"

"I'll send them up sir!" said the secretary's voice on the phone..