Tyrant Fang

The Capital City of Crocus would not disappoint in terms of being a capital city. Massive, filled with buildings, shops, malls, and magical wonders that told of the incredible flourishing of Fiore's magical arts, it was no wonder it was put as the 5th hottest tourist destination in Fiore.. which then took it's seat as the Number 1 tourist destination during the Grand Magic Games.

This year, the Games had pulled out all the stops to accommodate well known guilds. Guilds that had made it into high placing results in the last games for example, such as Fairy Tail, Saber Tooth, and Lamia Scale, were given their own temporary mini-guild halls as residences during the games in the city.. with their own guild symbol draped over the entrance and everything.

Tyrant Fang also received this same honor, as did a newcomer guild that was said to hold nothing but aliens from another planet, due to the sheer interest of it... called the Ginyu Force...

Another change, was that instead of the usual host and mascot of the games, the pumpkin headed Mato... another would be hosting this year.

The replacement Strongest Mage in the 10 Wizard Saints, the famous Mr. Satan.. AKA.. Hercule Satan.  (All you who are Dragon Ball fans.. probably know where I'm going with this XD). 

Currently, Tyrant Fang's Guild Master, was musing about in his room at the makeshift guild hall.  He was a tall man, wearing a black vest over a white shirt and red tie..  His hair was blonde and windswept, and he wore neat glasses over his face. Along with his black leather gloves, some might mistaken him for a very handsome butler. 

"Master Nostra." said Lola, stepping in the room and bowing. "I'm sorry to intrude sir.."

Nostra sighed, as he put away burned picture. On the nearly burned picture, was a picture of a woman and little girl, hugging Nostra. 

"Looking at them again?" said Lola, her eyes sad. "Your wife and child?"

"It's been years.. since that bastard giant ape killed them.." said Nostra, his accent refined and intelligent. "But one never gets over the loss... your team is ready then?"

"Yes.. Heaven, Tomata, and Brussel are all ready especially." said Lola. "I.. have news on that too.. apparently Fairy Tail is indeed entering, and they have Pumkin Everezz on their team.."

Nostra took a deep breath, a dark shadow crossed his face. "This year.. shall not just be a time for enjoying the games dear Lola.. this year.. we gain vengeance on the girl that wronged us.. that took our families from us..  Lola.. you know what to do.."

Lola nodded, her right eye turning bright and red and glowing. "I'll crush her.. I'll make her squeal..  I'll do it even if my own life is forfeit.. however.. we must be careful sir.. Everezz has a sister.. and she's already shown power that somewhat terrifies me on the train.. "

"Then you must become even MORE terrifying." said Nostra. "You must BECOME Terror itself Dead Eye. Otherwise, our families will never know justice for the crime that has befallen them! You understand? The Full Moon Incident.. must be avenged!"

"I understand." said Lola, a dark shadow crossing her face, so that her Dead Eye seemed to glow even brighter. 

_______________

"So this is the place we'll be staying during the games!?" said Pumkin said, staring with shock at the massive castle-like building before them with the Fairy Tail symbol engraved in the stone. "WHOAAA!!"

"Of course we won the last games, they have to treat us nicely!" said Mira with a giggle. 

"I've already got us registered and ready to go." said Makarov. "And I've also got a perfect Reserve Member for our team in case of complications.. he should be showing up any moment.. but you all just go to the square and enjoy the festivities. The rest of us will get settled in.."