Black V.S. Kagura: Divine Fairy Storm

"Pumkin.. hey"

Lucy gently shook Pumkin's shoulder. "You alright?"

Pumkin nodded quietly, her hands clasped together tightly.. but she didn't say a word.

"Give her a moment.." said Erza. "I suspect that Lola did something to her while she and Brussel were fighting.."

"B-But.." said Lucy. "That's cheating!"

"Indeed, but we've got no way to prove it.." said Erza.

Gray pounded his fist against the wall, his teeth gritted in fury. "Those damn bastards.. They're worse than Raven Tail. Holding that kind of grudge.."

"Hundreds of them died because of me.. they have a right to be angry.." Pumkin murmured quietly.

"BUT NOT A RIGHT TORTURE YOU!" Gray roared.

"Frost breath is right!" Natsu growled. "Get a hold of yourself Pumkin! We're going to pay them back for this!!"

Erza's eyes glinted with a steely anger. "Indeed we are.. "

Black chuckled. "Normally, I feel I'm  a bit more composed, but I must admit, I feel a dark desire in my heart to make those fools feel the rage of a true Goddess.."

"The First Battle Event will now begin!!" the announcement blared over the stadium.. "The first match, by popular vote.. is Kagura v.s. Pumkin Black!!"

Black's eyes flared with eagerness. "I might not be fighting them now.. but... how about we show them exactly the kind of terror the NEW Fairy Tail that defies gods and immortals.. fights.."

Natsu grinned at Black, and held out a fist. "Hell yeah.. "

Black stared at Natsu's fist, blinking with a little surprise, but then she smiled at the gesture, and held out her own fist, bumping it against Natsu's fist.. "I'll do my best.. teehee..."

Black walked onto the stadium serenely and gracefully, appearing every bit a mysterious beauty as she did, while Kagura came to face her in the middle of the stadium.

"Now this is going to be interesting! Not much is known about this sister of Pumkin's" said Chapati. "So it's natural that the fans were eager for her to be in the first match lineup.. oho! I'm getting excited here!" 

Black held out a hand graciously to Kagura and bowed in an elegant fashion. "A most pleasant moment.. meeting you! My apologies, but it appears we must fight. but let not our impending battle damper the mood.. this is a glorious opportunity, the opportunity to learn from and become stronger in this moment!"

Kagura nodded, her expression remained serious. "You're somebody new, that's for sure.. are you friends with Erza?"

"Well, I could say she's almost like a mother to me.. and my sister.. she looks out for us." said Black with a chuckle.