Chapter 43: Demonic Form

Start from the beginning

"Your not killing anyone." I said.

"Yeah I will. Gonna lock you back up and kill everyone. Starting with....."

I punched Grin so hard in the face that she flew into a backflip. Before she could recover I was in front of her and kicked her face. Hooking onto her face with my foot I kicked to the ground with so much force that where she landed caved in.

"That's assuming you can lock me up again." I said as I lowered myself to the ground a few feet infront of her.

"Okay Angela if that's how you want to play then let's play!" Grin stood up and started to shift into one of her forms.

It looked similar to Mega AngelFlare but so much different. Much more demonic. Her eyes became cat like as her teeth became sharper. Her nails turned to claws as wings sprouted from her back. Her hair turned bright Red, orange and gold.

The next thing I knew I was hit and I flew back and crashed into who ever was behind me. We both crashed into a building.

"What a lovely sight." Grin laughed.

"I'll show you a lovely sight." I said as I charged at her without even looking to see who I crashed into.

"Oh you better kick her ass Angela!" Jubilee yelled.

I took a wild guess that she was the one I crashed into.

Every swing I made I ended up missing. My astral form couldn't keep up with her speed.

"Okay." I said as I jumped back. "There is a first time for everything I guess."

I waited for Grin to charge at me but instead she just stood there.

"Did you just give up?" She rubbed the back of her head. "I expected more from you."

I didn't say anything as I studied her.

"Never said I gave up." I said as I lifted both of my hands. Tree roots flew up from the ground catching Grin and trapping her.

Before she could break free I dashed forward at her and got a good grip on her hair and threw her into a wall.

Cracking into a spiderweb formation the wall gave and she fell to the floor.

"See?" I said as I started to transform into the second form. "Just needed to touch some part of you so I can unlock the second form."

Grin started to laugh as she dusted herself off.

"Fun indeed." She said as she picked up a brick. "Don't go dying on me now okay? Alright."

The ground beneath me disappeared and I started to fall. I felt the heat rising as I caught myself and started to fly. I got out of the crack in time to see lava shoot up. I used that lava and shot it at Grin.

As Grin dodged all of the incoming shots. She also countered every chance she got.

Every time Grin dodged she managed to get closer to me.

I started to back up to create distance but instead I was hit from the side. I flew up and crashed through a window on the third floor.