"You...got to stop, baby." He groaned when she started rubbing herself against him. He pulled back placing his hands on her hips keeping her grounded on the bed. "You look delicious, beauty." He grunted placing a soft kiss on her cheek. Nikolai watched as she looked up at him with wide, innocent eyes trying to figure out what had happened. His arms wrapped tightly around her waist as he leaned down burying his face in the crook of her neck.

"You my angel, are not ready." He groaned, "As much as I want to take you badly right now, I want it done properly not in the spur of a moment." He stated, "You deserve so much special." He sighed placing a kiss on her chin as he pulled back looking at her.

"Oh," She mumbled shyly. "T-Thanks?" Nikolai chuckled shaking his head as he got off her body. They both sat up, Nikolai a satisfied look on his face and Elaina a flushed red face.

"Thank you for the morning kiss, beauty." He winked at her placing a kiss on her cheek before heading into the bathroom. Elaina fell back into bed with a red face, burying her face in the pillow as she let out a squeal.

[o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o][o]

Coming out of the bathroom he had his towel wrapped around his waist, and one drying his wet hair. He looked over to the figure on the bed and towards the tv screen that was playing reruns of the classic tv show 'FRIENDS'. As he neared the bed he realized she was sleeping once again, her arms wrapped tightly around the pillow he had used, a smile crawled onto his face and he gazed at the small figure with a chuckle. Heading into his closet he changed into comfortable clothes before heading back to the bed to gaze shamelessly at the beauty. The beauty who had changed his life around, his everything now revolved solely around her, her mood dictated his every mood, his one and only beauty.

The phone ringing on the nightstand took his attention away from his beauty and he picked it up answering it.

"Nikolai my man where have you been?" The voice of his annoying long time friend Chase Henry came through the phone.

"I've been busy." He stated curtly running his hand down his beauty's soft face.

"Don't lie. Your sister and Mom told me that you've been out and about every weekend lately. You don't want to hang with me and the girls?" Nikolai grunted shaking his head. Chase Henry was the classic definition of a rich playboy, wasting his money on alcohol and friends, and wasting his intelligence on useless things.

"I don't have time for your irrelevant shit when I'm busy." He stated, hanging up the phone quickly, only for it to ring again with another call.

"What?" He answered his tone frustrated.

"Nikolai! I haven't heard from you in a while? Thought you were dead." His friend Bryan Scott laughed, Nikolai groaned as he got on the bed beside Elaina who immediately turned towards him.

"I don't have time right now, Bry." He groaned.

"Asshole turn your face time on then, see if you're ditching me for some woman."

"Goodbye, Bryan." He hung up the phone and placed it back on the bedside table wrapping his arms around his beauty who snuggled into his embrace. His finger trailed down the side of her face softly caressing her soft cheek, he trailed his thumb over her plump lips wanting to have another taste of them, how soft they were. Just as he got ready to pull the blanket over their bodies and lay down for another sleep the doorbell rang and he ignored it at first until he just kept ringing repeatedly irritating him.

He got off the bed placing the blanket over Elaina before heading out of the room leaving the door at a crack. Heading down the stairs he let out a series of curses in multiple languages showing how irritated he was. Once he reached the door he pulled it open glaring at the culprits who stood in front of his door grinning.