Separate

Beam and Forth come out with a plan. As per the plan, Forth bring Ryan out for a date. They come to a coffee shop. Ryan  was happy that he could spend more time with Forth alone but Beam's uncle is there in the coffee shop noticing Ryan's behavior. As the part of plan Beam enter the shop and sit beside Forth. Ryan happiness vanished in a seconds. He hold a fork and bend it under his table. He get angry when Forth wipe Beam's lips with his hand but this is not the part of plan. It happen unexpectedly to the love birds. Ryan walk outs of the coffee shop and Beam's uncle approach Forth and Beam.

Koon: It's quite diffcult for me judge him but he is not normal. When we love someone possessiveness is normal but he is strange. His mind have something else.

Beam: How to cure him uncle?

Koon: If Forth able to accept him then the problem solve. It would be the best medicine.

Forth: I love someone else uncle.

Koon: Then, Beam you need to be carefull. I have seen some extreme cases where they go till the extend of killing someone.

Beam: Uh... why me uncle.

Koon: haha... Forth loves you and you too.

Beam: Uncle..

Koon: Beam, Im your uncle and a psychiatrist. I can see it clearly.

Beam: But...

Koon: Your Mum right. She won't change. I will support you don't worry.

Beam: Thank you uncle.

Koon: Forth, Take care of Beam. If can bring him to hospital. I will talk with him. Then, we come a conclusion.

Forth: Sure... Its my responsibility.

Beam and Forth back to their dorm. Forth hugs Beam.

Forth: Im causing trouble for you.

Beam: Its Fate not you... Im happy with you. My life happiness began with you.

Forth: Beam you didn't mention about your mother to me. Any problem...

Beam: She is a good mother, she gives everything I need in my life. Sometime more than I need but everything will be based on her choice not mine. Simply saying Im not living my life. The only thing happens as I wish is you.

Forth is speechless listening Beam's statement. He only knows the cheerful Beam.

Forth: I will be always for you Beam.

Saying that Forth pulled Beam's chin and kiss him in his lips.

In life things change in a seconds where we don't even predict. That happen in their life as well, Beam and Forth kissing photo spread all over the campus and reached Beam'mothers. Before Beam and Forth could do something to manage the situation Beam's mother car arrive at the campus. She walks towards Beam and slapped him. She holds Beam's hand and brings him to her car. Forth came to stop her but she is not ready to talk with anyone. Maple approach her uncle to talk with Beam's mother that his studies will spoil but nothing worked. Pha, Kit and Forth try their best but she is adamant. Beam is just helpless in front of his mum. He only able to say 'I LOVE YOU FORTH' with teary eyes before getting into the car.

Forth get teary but he couldn't decide what to do. He just fall in his knees with tears full his eyes. Yo called his father and explain the Forth's situation. He cancel all his bussiness meeting ask his driver to go to their campus. Forth knows this Ryan's work he got angry and walks towards Ryan's class. Everyone follow Forth as they scard something worst could happen because no one seen Forth become mad like this.

Forth comes to Ryan's class room and call him out. He about to punch him but police came and stop him. Everyone shocked to see police in the campus. They came to arrest Ryan as he is the person behind Kev death. It just a drama played on that day by attacking Forth and Beam to get Kev in scene and killed her. The police explain that Ryan hired those people to kill Kev. Forth just shouted at Ryan why?

Ryan: You forget me and love her. So she deserve to die. Beam just escaped

This time no one could stop Forth. He just punch Ryan continuously till his face full of blood. The police hold Forth ask him to calm down. At such moment also Ryan smile at Forth.

Ryan: Forth you're mine... ONLY MINE. I will come to you.

So much things in just one day. Forth, Maple, Pha, Yo, Kit and Ming goes to Beam's house but no there. The separate themself and search all round the place Beam's mother could bring him but there was no positive answer.

......

Beyond Ages (Forth ♡ Beam)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara