One by One

The police bring everyone back to the police station. Before their arrival Forth's father with a group of lawyer be there at the police station. Another side Beam's mother, Mowan with Hena waiting there.

Police gather everyone in the meeting room. They call Beam to talk with him in private and get his statement. Mowan just stare at Forth and the others but none of them bother her. Hena looks sad.

Mowan: Forth, don't be so happy. I will get back Beam. He will live his life according to my wish.

Mowan continue shouting at Forth and the police man ask her to keep quite. Meanwhile something strike Forth's attention. It is Mowan's right hand. It appear to more whiter then her left hand. Forth feels something is fishy about this. He remembered something about the right hand but he just can't bring the puzzles together.

Everyone waits for Beam. The lawyers just for the statement from Beam then only they can proceed the case.

Yo: Ohh... it's so boring in this room.

Kit: Why Yo... you miss your time with Pha.

Yo gets shy as his father is in the meeting room and Pha just act like a decent guy infront of his father-in-law. He didn't even look at Yo because he know he can't control himself after looking at Yo's cuteness. If Yo's father is not there then Yo will be on Pha's lap.

Yo: Ohh... P'. You talk like I'm the only one having good time. See yourself P'. Cover your neck with thick foundation.

Ming: Yo...

Yo: Okay... I will keep quiet.

Kit gets embarrassed and cover his neck with his hand. Forth just smile at  them. Although Kit is elder then Yo but both of them used tease each other.

Thick Foundation... Thick foundation!!!

"Wait, Beam used to cover his hickey using foundation. Beam also used to mention foundations can be used to hide tattoo." Thought by Forth. He starting recall everything and place the puzzle perfect on place.
"I guess I know it" whisper Forth.

Pha: What Forth?

Forth: Nothing Pha..

Beam comes with the policeman and walk toward Forth.

Police: Okay everyone. We already get a clear statement from Mr.Beam. It's purely a misunderstanding and apologize us for ruining your vacation. Mrs. Mowan you have pay for the penalties for giving a wrong complain without knowing the real situation and everyone can go now.

Mowan gets irritated. She pay for the penalties and ask what is in Beam's statement. Beam had mentioned that he when for vacation with his boyfriend. This makes her fumes in anger. She walk towards Beam and about to slap him. However, Forth hold her hand.

Forth: No... You can't do it.

Mowan: He is my son.

Forth: Really...!!!

Forth answer with smile and he notices changes in Mowan's face. She can't utter the next word.

Beam: Ma.. I already remember everything. Ma, I can't believe you can go till making me loss my memories to achieve what you want.

Mowan: Beam, I just want you to have a happy life.

Beam: Ma, I am happy where am I now. After this, I want to be with Forth. If you can change yourself, I will be always waiting for you and Maa, don't worry I don't mentioned anything about the drug you give me to the police. I still can't hate you maa.

Beam's eyes get teary. Forth hugs him.

Beam: Forth, I have to talk with Hena. Although I don't love her but I engaged with her and give her hopes. I have to apologize for that.

Beam walks to Hena and Forth still stand infront of Mowan.

Forth: It's so sad that Beam love you so much but you don't.

Mowan: Forth...

Forth: Yes... I'm Forth. How about you P'WALL.

Mowan get shocked listening to Forth. Her face become red and reactionless.

Wall: How do you know?

Forth: Well, I just make a guess but your question "Hows do I know" confirm it. You are not Mowan and I guess you don't have to cover your tattoo anymore. I know the tattoo is on your right hand.

Wall couldn't argue with Forth. She just shocked that Forth knows her secret.

Wall: What else you know?

Forth: Much more things but I'm not interested to talk with you but just remember don't ever cross my line. Then, you will be in prison lifelong for what you have done.

Beam consoles Hena and comes to Forth. Forth introduces his father to Beam.

Forth: Beam, This is my father.

Beam get blessings from him.

Pa: God bless you son. Forth have been waiting for you so long. Soon, he will get divorce from Maple. We will have grand wedding for both of you.

Hearing this, everyone cheers for them. Maple felt hurt listen to this. No matter how hard she try she can't even smile fakely. Wall notice this and move from that place.

Everyone bids good bye and back to their house. Forth bring Beam to his house and Maple follows them. They reach his house and Beam is amazed by its design.

Beam: Forth... it looks lovely and lively.

Forth: My own design.

Beam: It's amazing.

Servants come there to help them carry their luggages. They saw Beam and gossip among them that he looks so cute and Forth stand really close to him. One of the servant approach Maple.

Servant: P'... Where to place his (pointing at Beam) bag?

Maple: In the guest room..

Forth hears them and stop the servant.

Forth: Place them in my room.

Maple: I felt Beam needs some privacy.

Forth: Beam, do you really need privacy.

Forth ask in seductive voice. Beam just blush. The servant just stand in shocked. They couldn't believe their boss can be these romantic. Maple looks at them and they disappear from there. Forth brings Beam to his room.

Beam: Forth, you don't share your room with Maple.

Forth: Ohh.. why need to share when there are 4 rooms in this house.

Beam: I mean you married her...and

Forth hugs Beam...

Forth: Beam... Beam. I just marry her to solve Yo's problem. She is staying with me because of the court order. She don't even come inside this room. Im only for you naa..

Meanwhile Maple receive phone call from an unknown number. She answered them.

Maple: Hello, who is this?

Xxx: Your well-wisher. I know you love Forth and wants him. I need Beam. Come to the coffee shop near your hospital. I has a plan and both of us will be benefit by this. I will get Beam and You will get Forth.

Maple: When...?

Xxx: Good choice Maple... meet you tomorrow, evening at 5.00.