Lovee

After the quiz Beam and Kit and Pha went to the canteen and discuss regarding the quiz. Pring comes and talks with Pha. That's the moment Maple comes with her Audi. She walks out of the car catching the attention of the entire Medical faculty. She walks towards us. She looks much prettier than Pring. She comes and hugs Pha which Pring get angry and walk away. Then, she hugs Kit and Beam. 

Maple: I miss you guys so much. How are guys doing?

All the three boys give the same reply they are doing good. 

Maple: Ohhh, Pha is that your girlfriend. She might misunderstand us. 

Maple refers to Pring.

Pha: No Maple, she is just my friend. I don't have a girlfriend but I have a boyfriend. There he is coming.

Maple: Oh, that's  Wayo right.

Pha: Yes...

Maple: Congratulation Pha, finally you made it. Last time you used to kill us with you one side love story. By the way, I'm happy for you. 

Pha: Thank you... 

Then, Maple took the seat beside Beam and approach to Kit. 

Maple: Then, Kit got any improvement. Into any relationship or still single. 

Kit: Still single.. how about you. 

Maple: Same single but waiting for an answer to an unasked question from someone. 

Maple said that looking at Beam.  Wayo comes with Ming who looks more handsome than usual. He just finished a photoshoot for the school magazine. Kit stare at Ming. This caught Maple's attention. Ming and Yo wish everyone and Pha introduce Maple to them. Pha then brings Yo for an outing. Ming then said bye and about to leave the place. He seems to be a bodyguard for Yo. 

Kit: Hey, 

Kit stood up from his place and shout at Ming. 

Kit: Don't you see I'm here. 

Ming: What makes the difference?

Kit: Why are you mad know?

Kit walks towards Ming. Maple gets closer to Beam and whispers in his ears.

Maple: Beam, that guy look handsome but why Kit acts so different with him. 

Beam: You will know in a short while. 

Ming: I really don't understand you P'. What are you trying to play?