Annual

Its the University annual party. The day most of student waiting for. The grand hall was selected for this big event of the year after the moon and star competition. All the student from all the faculty was invited for the event. Everyone appear at their best to impress their love ones. Maple arrived at the event and she attracts all the boys there. She wore a black gown with her curl hair, it makes her look sexy. She is waiting for Beam as she wanted to confirm her relationship with him. While she was waiting, boys comes to her and ask for her line and number but she ignored them decently.

After sometime a Lexus Suv comes. Beam come down of the car and Maple get excited. Forth follows behind Beam and place his hand on Beam's shoulder. Forth and Beam both look stunning no words could describe their handsomeness. As they get close, Maple got to shocked to see what Forth is wearing. Thats the shirt Beam bought when he go shopping with her. Maple connect all the incident and come to a conclusion. She get upset with that but she don't showed it.

Beam: Hi Maple, you look beautiful.

Maple: Thank you... you look handsome as well.

Beam: Thank you.

At this moment some girls approach Forth and wanted to take pictures with him. Although Forth not much interested but he agreed for their happiness. Beam was talking with Maple but his eyes was glued to Forth. He got more and more jealous when the girls get much closer to Forth.

Maple:You like him right.

Beam: Yes... uh what Maple. Did you say something.

Maple: You like Forth right.

Beam: mmmm.... Maple.

Maple: Just say it Beam...

Beam: I love him.

Maple: It hurts Beam...

Tear flow out of Maple's eyes.

Beam: Maple... I don't mean to hurt you but myself I don't know how I fall for him but now he is my life.

Beam try to console Maple, Forth felt something wrong, he excuses himself from the girls and comes to Beam.

Forth: Beam any problem...

Maple: Yes... you are the problem. You take my Beam from me.

Maple said while crying. This catches everyone attention. Yo and Ming were busy in stage while they boyfriends watching them. They heard about this incident and comes that place but still they don't understand the situation. After sometime the Principle came there. He question to Maple.

Principle: Maple what is going here? Did anyone misbehave with you.

Maple: Uncle...

Everyone shocked when she calls him Uncle.

Principle: Yes, what happen

Maple: Nothing... my eyes feel itchy and I wipe it. I forgot about the mascara I applied. Thats it.

The principle gave his handkerchief to Maple and ask the student go into the hall.

Beam: Maple, Thank you...

Maple wipes her tears and back her cheerful mood.

Maple: Thats Nothing... Anyway congratulations for both of you. Always be happy.

Maple follow her new friends and go inside the hall. Forth hold Beam's hand and all of them enter the hall. All the moon and stars welcomes everyone with a performance. Then followed by speech from the Principle. The principle praised the student performance and the University ranking.

Principle: Now I would like introduce some new students. They come to our university on student exchange programme.

Principal introduced them one by one. Everyone cheers for the new students. When the last boy walk on the stage, Forth face reaction changed. Before the principle mention his name Forth gasped RYAN.... The event continue with dinner and open floor dance. Forth look disturb and Beam questions him regarding it but Forth manage him by saying he is fine.

Everyone enjoy dancing Beam pulled Forth to join them but said he was tired. He seat and watches Beam dancing. Someone places hand on Forth's shoulder and Forth turn to look and immediately stood up.

Forth: Ryan...

Ryan; Forth...... I .....