The Book

Beam wake up holding Forths hand. He feel so good to be Forth. He not even feel to let go of Forth's hand. He look at Forth both of them look at each other.

Forth: Beam, are you okay?

Beam: Yes, Forth... but how I come here.

Forth: You fainted and I carry you to the tent. Drink this...

Beam: What is this?

Forth: Traditional medicine, Mew's grandfather came to check you, he gave this and ask to give you this drink this after you wake up.

Beam: Forth this smell bad.... I can't drink this.

Forth: Close your eyes and drink it Beam. It will make you better. Drink it one gulp.

Beam: hmmm... okay.

Beam closes his eyes and drink them. It taste bitter and spicy. Beam eyes get teary.

Beam: Forth it is spicy... damn spicy. I want water...

Forth look for water but both of the bottles were empty. Beam struggle with spicy feeling.

Beam: Forth is too spicy... spicy...

Forth pulls Beam towards him and kiss him.... after sometime both of them stop kissing  They didn't utter any word. A moment of silent and awkwardness. They don't even look at each other's face but both of them is thinking about each other. Kev comes there...

Kev: Forth, you are here. Im searching for you. Im so worried.

Saying that Kev bring Forth out of the tent. Both Forth and Beam look at each other....

Beam feel sad after Forth left. He don't understand his own feelings. He wants to be with Forth but Forth in relationships with Kev. For sure Kev want to be with Forth. Moreover Kev is very possessive over Forth. I shouldn't let this kind feeling grow. What about the prince Tee and warrior. Both of them look like me and Forth. I want to know about them. I need to meet Mew's grandfather.

At the same time....
Forth: Kev why did you bring me from there.

Kev: Forth, what are you saying? I do want to see you hurt.

Forth: He is not feeling well Kev. I need to be with him.

Kev: Forth, what are you trying to say? You want to be with him or again you want to love him.

Forth: Kev... at this moment I want to be with him because he is not feeling well and its not again. I never stop loving him. I love him from the first day I met him.

Kev get angry with Forth's statement but she is clever. She changes the plot.

Kev: Forth I know that. Im just worried about you. I do want to see you hurt. Go and take care of him. If you need any help let me know. I will help you.

Kew ask Forth to go but she is really angry. She get worried about Forth getting close with Beam. Forth really cares for Beam. I don't know what to do... !!!

Kev: Lin...

Lin: What happen Kev?

Kev: Forth kiss Beam.

Lin: Shia... really. What Beam did?

Kev: He didn't do anything. Didn't do anything.. !!!

Lin: Kev, what is happening there?

Kev: I also don't know Lin. Till date Beam is my only hope. I believe he won't love Forth but it seem changing.

Lin: How you know about the kiss?

Kew: I saw it myself but I didn't let Forth knows about it.

Lin: Good but need do to something. If not all your 2 years effort will go in vain.

Kew: I know... but what to do? I can't stop Forth.

Lin: Did you proceed with the plan I tell you?

Kev: Yes... tonight it will happen.

Lin: Make sure Forth see them.

Kev: Sure.

Forth saw Beam talking with Mew and going somewhere. He follows them behind them. Beam saw Forth and told him he want to thank Mew's grandfather. All of them went to Mew's house. They greeted the elders in the house. Mew introduce his grandfather, Gunam to Beam and Forth. Beam thank him for the medicine.

Beam: P'Gunam, can I ask you something?

Gunam: Yes, son.

Beam: Im interested to know about Prince Tee. Can you tell about his story.

Gunam call his son and ask him to bring something. He bring a book. The book look different. It looks like a ancient time book. He gives the book the Beam. This book will answer you question. The moment Beam holds the book he feels a shock. He opens the book and read the first page...

If its me who is reading this. Remember !!!  The event in past is repeating. Be carefull !!! Save him, save yourself.
Everything is repeating.

Beam closes the book. He feel scard reading the first page. He took the book with him and left the place with Forth. Mew's father ask P'Gunam "why did he give the book to Beam". P'Gunam smile and said "the book return to its owner".