Warmth.

Beam and Forth on the way to their tent. Mew got some work so he stay at his house. Suddenly it begins to rain. Its a hill and rain is something usual. Forth and Beam run but the rain gets heavier. Forth saw a hut.

Forth: Beam, lets go to the hut. The rain getting heavier.

Beam: Ya... better.

Both of them stay under the hut. Its an old hut, there is some leakage of rain water. However, the scenery is something to enjoy.  Full of greenness with shower of rain. Beam and Forth get half wet while running. Beam felt cold and shiver but he didn't say it. He try to overcome it.

Forth: The place looks so beautiful.

Beam: Yesss...sss.

Beam's shiver reflects in his word. This time Forth able to know Beam's condition. He goes closer to Beam and hugs him from behind. Beam is suprised with Forth's act.

Forth: Feeling better...

Beam: Yes... Forth I want to ask you something.

Forth: Yes.

Beam: How long you been in relationship with Kev.

Forth: I'm not in relationship with her. She is just my close friend. Our closeness is assumed as relationship.

After Beam heard this he turn himself and hugs Forth and lays head to Forth's chest.

Beam: Feeling much more better.

Forth is amazed. He become speechless. His phone rings, its Kev. Forth wanted to attend them but he doesn't want to let go of his moment with Beam. Thus, he switch off his phone and put in pocket. Beam closes his eyes. He feel comfortable and safe. He can't believe himself for being with guy and feeling comfortable and safe. Something strikes and he saw the illusion of Prince Tee hugging the warrior. The prince call him Tae.

Tee: Tae... finally you are here.

Tae: Im here to save you. Not more than that Prince.

Tee: Really, why you can't accept you love me.

Tae: Prince, King will be searching for you. Lets go.

Tee: Im going today but one day you have you have to answer me.

The prince left the place. Tae standing still there while other warriors approach him.

Warriors: Tae, what prince want just give him.  Our prince is adamant in things he wants.

Tae: Yes I know. Go and continue your duty.

Everyone left except one warrior standing beside Tae and Tae calls him Faim.

Faim: Tae, what happen?

Tae: Prince wants me.

Faim: You like him.

Tae: No... He is prince. My duty is to protect him.

Faim: You can this to everyone but your heart knows the truth. You also love him. Whatever, prince won't let you go. He is crazy about you.

Tae: Stop it... go continue your duty. I will handle this myself.

Beam try to see Faim's face but Forth wake up Beam. Forth told him the rain stop and both of back to their camping site. Upon his arrival Kit come and smack Beam's head.

Kit: Idiot where you went? Im so worried.

Kit saw Forth coming behind Beam. He is shocked to see Forth and Beam together.

Kit: Beam where you went with Forth.

Beam: Mew's house to thank his grandfather.

Kit: Beam, is everything okay? Lately you seem like disturb. Is anything going between you and Forth.

Beam: No... nothing.

A girl approach Beam and stand closer to him. Forth saw them. The moment Beam notice Forth watching it. He move himself away from that girl. Kit notice this and his eyes get bigger. He can't believe what he saw.

Girl: P'Beam, can you come with me over there. I want to talk with something personally.

The girl act in a way to seduce Beam but Beam eyes stick on Forth.

Beam: Whats the matter ? Tell me here!!!

Beam answer her strictly. Everyone shock to see such reaction from Beam. Everyone see his happy and sweet side only. The girl didn't expect this from Beam. She said nothing and walk away from that place. Kit couldn't even say anything. Beam give a look at Forth and went inside his tent. A small smile appears in Forth's face.

The girl go to Kev and give her back the money Kev give her earlier.

Kev: Why?

Girl: Sorry P'. I can't do this. I didn't know P'Beam can get strict. He is scary.

The girl hand over the money and run away from Kev. Kev felt Beam changing and this changes is not good for her. She went to talk with Beam. She found Beam alone in tent.

Kev: Hi, Beam did you saw my boyfriend.

Beam: Hmmm... did you mean your close friend Forth.