Fall in Love

After their dinner Forth and Beam back to Forth's room. Beam feels tired so he directly goes to bed and sleep. Forth comes and seat beside Beam and massage his forehead. It feel so good for Beam. He opens his eyes looking at Forth.

Beam: Forth....

Forth: Why Beam... Did my massage hurts you.

Beam: No...

Forth: Then

Beam: Why do you love me?

Forth: Is that a question to ask

Beam: Yes, it is... I didn't do anything for you but you takes good care of me. I want to know why ?

Forth: Well... myself I don't know the reason why I fall for you but the moment I saw you, I decided you are the one Im searching for.

Beam get excited and continue his questions.

Beam: Do you still remember our first meet.

Forth: Yes, how could I forget that precious moment.

Beam: Let me guess, When Pha introduce me to you.

Forth laughs and answer

Forth: No, Beam I know you even before that.

Beam: Really when...

Forth: Remember N'Yo study in the same school with you.

Beam: Yes but where are you that time.

Forth: I studied in international school. Yo doesn't like its environment so he prefer normal school. It was last day of school for N'Yo and last day of high school for you. I came home finishing my studies and excited to meet my brother. I wanted to suprise Yo so I come to school to pick him. Its raining and you are standing under a roof with Kit while eating ice cream and playing in rain. Those cute and lovely act from you makes me fall for you.

Beam: Why you didn't approach me that time?

Forth: I wanted to but Yo ran into car and ask the driver to move. He looks upset and crying. I console him and you disappear.

Beam: hmmm... then

Forth: Am I telling you a story

Beam: Yes... please continue what happen then..

Forth: I don't know anything about you. No matter how I try I couldn't get any information. My initial plan was to continue futher studies in London but then I change it and choose this University hope I could meet you.

Beam: You did...

Forth: Yes, It happens but...

Beam: But what Forth...

Forth: Nothing.

Beam: I know.... the person who makes you fall in love is a famous playboy. Isn't it?

Forth: Leave it....

Beam pulls Forth and kiss his lip. Forth is suprise with Beam.

Beam: I'm sorry Forth.

Forth: You don't have to be sorry Beam. You didn't do anything wrong.

Beam: I like you the moment Pha introduce you to me but I have no guts to let you know and those boys love is new to me. Im not really sure of my feelings and after sometime I heard the rumour of you dating Kev. I just being a playboy.

Forth become shocked to learn the truth from Beam. He didn't have any clue of Beam feelings due to Beam's nature of being fun and making jokes on everything. Forth hug Beam tightly.

Their hug was disturb by a phone call. It was from Kit. He called to inform that their most hated lecturer will have a quiz tomorrow. They hate her for that. Kit inform Beam that he is going to Pha's room for group studies and ask him to join them. Beam really get fed up but nothing can change the fatty annoying lecturer. 

Forth: Why any problem you look so upset?

Beam: Yes... that fatty lecturer want to have quiz tomorrow. Just today we submit her assignment and now quiz. I want to go Pha's room for group study.

Forth: Okay, go and have your shower first. I will bring you.

Beam: Its okay Forth, You just have a rest. Moreover what you will do if you come there.

Forth: I will rest in Yo's room.

Beam: hmmm okay... but wait you brothers are really weird.

Forth: Why

Beam: First different room then different dorm. Since your room is so big why don't you share with Yo.

Forth: Privacy Matters....