Jealous

Beam sit and think about Kev. He couldn't understand him for being into Forth. The moment Forths thought comes Forth appear infront of him with a smile. That smile is to sweet for Beam. Both of them continue to look at each other with smile. Kit come to look for Beam. He seem to upset.

Kit: Beam I want to talk with you.

Kit bring Beam somewhere alone.

Beam: Kit, why look you upset?

Kit: Naky comes and talk to me.

Beam: You guys already break-up right. Do you have feeling for her back? After what she did.

Kit: No, she came apologize for what did. She cried badly.

Beam: You are upset because of that.

Kit: I hugged her in way to console her. She ask for another chance but I denied it. Ming saw I hugged her. He look upset and never to talk to me after that. I try to explain the situation but he don't want to listen to me.

Beam: Only that, why are upset? You always said you don't like him use this an opportunity.

Kit: No Beam, I feel myself different without him. I can't see him like that. It's make me crazy without him around me.

Beam: Kit, Do you love him?

Kit: I don't know... now I want to solve this problem. Give me any idea.

Beam: Ming is close to Yo. If he is not with you then he will be with Yo. Tell Yo the situation. He will help you to them Ming.

Kit: okay... okay.

Kit went to search for Yo. In far something strike and attract Beam's attention. Beam walk towards it. It's an edge of a clif. It looks really scary. Beam went further to see how the ground look. He got shocked, his face started to sweat. He saw Tee and Tae's body fully covered with blood strain. Both of them dead. He become blurr and mistakenly place his foot in edge of cliff and falls. But luckly someone able to hold his hand and lift him up.
Its Forth. Beam hug Forth out of fear on what he saw and what happen to him.

Forth: Okay... okay. Calm down.

Forth calms Beam.

Beam: Forth I saw dead bodies.

Forth: Where?

Beam show the place and Forth had a look but he only sees the rocks and trees. He told Beam he could see any dead bodies. Beam look back this time he saw nothing. He understood its an illusion but still it makes him feel worried. He feel better on Foths hug.

~~Night~~

Its their last night on their trip. They had Bbq party. Kit able convince Ming. Both of them look happy together. Beam feel sad because he is not sure whether he can spent time with Forth anymore. Forth comes with a plate of meats for Beam and gives him. Beam thank him and both of eat them. Kev comes there and ask Forth's help to get her a plate of bbq using her injuries as reason. Forth help her then she sit beside Forth. The enjoy the music and the bbq. After some time Mew comes there and approach towards Beam. He ask for Beam's number. Beam gave his number since he and his family helps him alot.

He get closer to Beam and talk with him but Forth is not feeling good the way Mew communicate with Beam. Mew coment on Beam's cuteness. Beam just smile for that but Forth get angry hearing this.

Mew: Beam you really looking cute.. Anyone can be attracted to you.

Beam: Mew enough with your appreciation. I can't take any more.

Beam smiling but at same time he look at Forth reaction. He knows Forth is not okay. He had some kind different feeling to see Forth like thay. He tried to end the conversation with Mew but Mew not giving Beam any chance.

Mew: Beam, are you in a relationship.

Beam: No, Im not in a relationship.

Mew: Beam, If I say I like you what will be your reply.

The moment Mew say that, the plate Forth is holding got into pieces. His hand got hurt and start to bleed.

Kev: Forth what happen to you...

Beam go towards to Forth and use his handkerchief to wrap Forth's hand. While waiting for first aid kit. He cleans the wound and apply the medicine. He bring Forth to tent and ask him to rest.

Beam: You shouldn't hold the plate that firm. Now sleep and have a rest. Tomorrow you will feel better.

Forth uses his another hand to pull Beam and kiss him in his lip. Beam doesn't know what is happening but he close his eyes and enjoys them. Kev comes to see Forth's condition but she only able to see Forth kissing Beam.

Vote, coment and share your thoughts.

Thank you. 😄😄😄