United

Kit thank the Phoenix for saving his life. He decided to name it. He seeks for a suggestion from everyone. Ming named the Phoenix as Kat. Kit question him forgiving such name to the beautiful bird. His replies make everyone to agree. Ming said when Kit is with Kat he can call them Kit Kat. Things he loves so much in his life. Kit just nodded to Ming while blushing. Ming looks at Kat. 

Ming: P'Maple, I think Kat need something to eat. It looks to be in hunger.

Listening to what Ming said, Kat nodded his head few times indicating, he is in hunger. 

Maple: Phoenix loves to eat fruits. 

Ming: P'Forth, do you have any fruits. 

Forth: It's in the fridge. 

Ming runs towards the fridge and brings a lot of fruits for Kat. He feeds them to Kat. Ming become very lovely towards Kat, eventually makes Kit sulk. Beam notice the changes in Kit and questioned him. 

Beam: Kit, what happen to you? Do you still have the pain?

Kit: No, I'm alright. Just look at Ming. I'm the one who gets shot but he doesn't even care for me. Kat grabs all the attention from Ming.

Yo: P'Kit, Ming is an animal lover. He loves them so much. 

Ming: P'Kit, don't be jealous. I love you more but without Kat, I won't be seeing you a life now. I'm always thankful to Kat for that.

After feeding Kat, Ming starts to play with it. Ming runs around the house chased by Kat.

Yo: Oh... it so cute. I also want to play. 

Before Yo stood up, Maple reminds him to be mature as Bass for time being. Maple and Yo now focused on the book. When Yo and Maple hold the book they felt the same gaze as Beam felt everything he holds the book. They go through the book hoping that they able to obtain the way to break the spell cast on Forth and Beam. However, the book only contains the love story between Tae and Tee. Maple and Yo feel sad because the book was their only hope to break the spell. Pha gets the book to see what is written in it but the moment he touches the book nothing happens to him. 

Maple: Pha, do you feel anything when you touch the book. 

Pha: Nothing, it is just a book after all. 

Maple: Yo, do you feel anything?

Yo: P' I felt a gaze going through my body. 

I felt the same mentioned by Beam. Maple asks Forth to touch, followed by Kit both of them doesn't feel anything. They about to call Ming to try but he is to busy playing with Kat so they ignore him. Maple and Yo felt the book has the answer but they couldn't identify them. Kit gets the book and begins to read them one by one till the end.