Chase

Its the third day after they kidnap Beam. Everyone enjoy as they are for holiday with their partner. Kong's partner also back to thailand to celebrate Kong's birthday without his knowledge. Forth helps him. Everyone wishes Kong and gift something they could buy at that place but miss his partner badly. While everyone wishing Kong. Yo gets call from his father.

Yo: Sawardikap Pa, how are you?

Pa: Im fine. Yo, where are you?

Yo: I'm in our farmhouse with Pha.

Pa: Pa know you will be with him.

Yo: Paaa...

Pa: Who else with you?

Yo: P'Forth, P'Kit, Ming, P'Maple and P'Kong

Pa: How about Beam?

Yo: Uhhh... what pa I don't hear you?

Pa: How about Beam?

Yo: BEAM!!!

Yo get shocked. Everyone notice him and become silent. Forth and Pha comes to him.

Pha: Who is on the phone?

Yo: Pa

Forth take the phone from Yo.

Forth: Sawardikap Pa,

Pa: Forth, why you switch off your phone?

Forth: I didn't notice it. Pa, what about Beam.

Pa: He is with you right?

Forth took sometime to answer.

Forth: No, Pa...

Pa: Forth, just police came and enquire. The caravan you used to kidnap him is register under my name.

Forth: Oh.. Pa. Someone theft the caravan last week. I did make a police complain.

Pa: Forth, I'm your father. From the CCTV footage I can know its you and Pha.

Forth couldn't say anything more.

Pa: Forth,

Forth: No pa, you are mistaken. We just come for holiday. I don't know anything about Beam. Bye, Pa.

Forth ends the call. He looks worried. Everyone inquire him and Forth explain the situation.

Pha: Forth, when you make the complain?

Forth: Before,we kidnap Beam. I know Police will look for the owner of the vehicle.

Ming: So what P'. You already make the complain. Now, Police won't come behind us.

Forth: I made a mistake. We shouldn't use my caravan. For sure Beam's mother will suspect me. She knows my family name clearly.

Maple: Forth, Beam start taking those injection. If he stop his condition will be worst.

Kong: Forth, If they suspect you then they might trace Pa's phone call. It is not save to be here anymore.

Forth: Yes... it is not save. Everyone we need to shift to other place.

Kit: Where to go Forth?

Ming: P' I know.

Forth: Where?

Ming: My grandparents house. It's is a floating house.

Forth: Your grandparents live there.

Ming: No... they already pass away but my father keep them as their remembrance. He appointed people to take care of that house. It will be in good condition.

Forth: Okay everyone pack your things and all place your mobile in this house. Dont bring it along. Police can track us.

Everyone pack their stuff and get inside the caravan. Beam still sleeping. Forth carry him and put inside the caravan. They left the house and drive to the Ming's place.
On the way... Maple shouted stop.

Forth: Why Maple?... What happen?

Maple: Forth, Im so sorry. I left Beam's medicine.

Pha: Shit...

Forth: Let go back...

Ming is driving the caravan. So, he drive back to the house and stop before reaching the house.

Kit: Ming... why?

Ming: P'..  police already surround the house.

Kong: They are tracking Pa's phone call.

Yo: How about the medicine now?

Forth: I will go and get them.

Maple: Forth, you can't risk yourself.

Forth: Beam is much important for me.

Kit: Wait Forth... I have an idea. Forth We drop you here. The rest wear the black mask. We drive till the house. Make sure the police see us. Then, Ming you drive speedly. For sure the police will follow us. Forth, you use this chance to get the medicine.

Kong wanted to go with Forth. Kit give them mask to wear. The rest wear the mask except Yo, Maple and Beam. They hide themself in. As per their plan. The police chase them but they still left few at the house. Forth and Kong enter the house using the back door. They succefully get medicine but one of police caught them. Kong fight with him and he start calling the rest of the police. Kong and Forth push the police and run from the house with the medicine. They come to the main road and remove their mask.

Kong: Forth, how to contact them?

Forth: No of them have phone. How to know where are they now?

At the same time. Ming escapes from the chase by the police.

Ming: Finally, we escaped.

Yo: P'Pha what about P'Forth. Where is he now?

Kit: Shia... I didn't think about it.

Maple: uhhh.... omg. God please save him. Hope nothing happen to Forth. Kit... see what happen, its because of your stupid plan.

Ming: P'Maple it's not because P'Kit. It's because your carelessness!!! left those medicine in the house. 

Pha: Both of you keep the mouth shut. Let me think.

Beam awake from the sleep and start searching for Forth. Maple get irritated as Beam looks for Forth.

Beam: Where is Forth? Where are we going? What happen to Forth?

Maple: Beam can stop asking about Forth. Don't you see people here. Always look for Forth.

Maple shouted at Beam.

Pha: Maple, shut up. You don't have any right to scold him. Forth hate raising voice over him.

Maple keep her mouth shut and Kit explain what had happen. Beam felts extremely bad for causing trouble. His eyes get teary think about Forth. Yo notice them and tell to Pha.

Pha: Beam... don't worry. Forth will come. Ming park the caravan here. We don't need it anymore. Guys take the things and we will go to Ming's place.

Ming: P'Pha... are you sure.

Pha: Yes...  I know about Forth. He will find ways to reach us. Sorry, not reach us... it should reach Beam.

Smile appear in Beam's face. With that the left the caravan and travel to Ming's floating house. They make sure Beam wear a face mask and glasses because Beam's photo had been publish in all news. If anyone recognize him then it will be troublesome.