Date

Forth stop kissing and look at Beam. The environment is calm. Beam is still in Forth embrace.

Forth: Beam...

Beam don't know what to say or how react. Normally after they kiss they would keep quite. Its different for Beam. He is curious about what Forth would say.

Beam: hmmmm.

Forth: The person I Love is You.

Beam shocked to hear this. He never expect such from Forth. He leave Forth and went out of the tent. He saw Kev but both of them does not communicate anything. Beam knows Kev have heard everything.

Kev: What have you done Forth?

Forth: Something right.

Kev: What is right over here?

Forth: Why are you shouting Kev? I love him, no matter how hard I try I can't stop loving him. So whats the point of hiding it.

Kev: No Forth... I just worried about you, that you will get hurt.

Forth: Im not hurt at all. Im happy ....very very happy. I could express something I'm hiding for years. Im feeling better.

Kev: What if he don't accept your love.

Forth: Till this trip I don't have any thought of Beam will love me but now I have the confident that he will be mine.

Kev: Its happy to see you like this. Hope everything will be alright.

Kev left the tent showing a smiling face to Forth but it is not the truth. She prays everything will be alright for her. She is angry... extremely angry and jealous. She hold her grief. All her effort to make Forth hers go in vain but she in not a person who can accept the defeat. She goes to Beam.

Kev: Enjoy the kiss from Forth. How it feels.

Beam: What do you want?

Kev: I want Forth, give me back.

Beam: He is in the tent. Get him if you are capable.

Kev knows no matter how hard she try he effort will be useless if Beam be with Forth. The time beam not with Forth also she can't make Forth forget him how she could do it when Beam with Forth. She change her play...

Kev: Beam, You are famous playboy. All girls go crazy for you. Do you want to be in relationships with a guy. It don't suit your image.

Beam: I will decide what suit me the best.

Kev: Tomorrow we will back to campus. Just forget what happen in this trip.
If not...

Beam: What you will do?

Kev: I will kill you...

Some kind of changes happen to Beam. He appear to be more aggressive and angry. His face turn read and eyes turn red.

Beam: You neither can KILL ME NOR HAVE HIM IN YOUR LIFE... !!!!!!!!!!

Kev become scard to see such changes in Beam. She don't know what to do. She runs away from that place.
She bumps into someone and it turn out to be Beam. She screams and fainted. The next day everyday pack their things and thank Mew for his help. Mew comes to Beam.

Mew: You didn't answer my question.

Beam: What is your question?

Mew: What if I say I love you.

Forth busy making arrangements. He don't notice what is going on but Beam look at him and answer to the question asked by Mew with a smile

Beam: I already have some I like.

Mew get upset but he wishes good luck and good bye to Beam. All of them get inside the bus. Beam look for place to sit. He knows there is a place beside Forth but her purposely look at different place. Forth pull Beam and his pull make Beam fall into Forth. Forth silently kiss Beam in his cheek and make him sit beside him. Kev is having fever but she still stay focus on Forth and Beam. She only can feel jealous over them at that moment.

Forth don't ask for Beam's reply but he try his best to win over his heart. Beam whom only be in contact with many girls. The feel of true love is nes to him. He feels it and he like it but he couldn't express them to Forth. He silently enjoy Forth's love and care.

They all arrive at campus. Pha brings Yo with him and Ming bring Kit with him. Beam carry his bag and ask Forth.

Beam: How are you going?

Forth: I come with my car. I will sent Kev to her house and back to my dorm.

Beam: Okay, So we will meet after the semester break ends.

Forth: Can we go out tomorrow?

Beam: Hmmm... okay.

Forth: I will pick you.

Beam: You know my dorm.

Forth: Yes...

Beam smile and walk towards his car. Forth smile because the changes he is going through.