Predicted

Forth wake up from sleep and found himself alone in the room. He already left... mumbles Forth. He recalls those events that happen at Ranong Hill during their club trip. He felt the same thing happening. A smile appeared on Forth's face. He took his phone to call Beam but there hundreds of missed call and messages from Maple. Forth called her and said will be at home in an hour. Forths get ready and back home. On his way, he tried to call Beam but Beam was not answering his calls. 

Maple: Why don't you answering my calls Forth?

Forth: My phone in the silent mood.

Maple: Why don't you back home last night? What happens... did Beam say anything?

Forth wanted to tell things that happened but at the same time, he felt that it should between him and Beam. So he tells everything except their night scenario. Maple was happy as Beam wanted to learn his past but she smacked Forth's head for not revealing the truth to him. 

Maple: Beam should ask me... I will tell him the entire story. You waste the golden opportunity Forth... really such a waste.  

Forth: Maple,... We are not in an open-minded community. How can I just tell him that we are boyfriends in the past and I still love him. 

Maple: But that's the truth...

Forth: I know... but it's not easy.

Maple receive message from her friend who she asked to test the medicine given to Beam. He asks Maple to come and collect the report. Maple drags Forth with her and went to the hospital. She shocked to learn that the medicine that was given to Beam was some kind drug that can make someone lose his memories. Her suspicions about the medicine were right. She thanks him and leave the hospital. Maple explains how she took the medicine from Hena and tell about the medicine to Forth.

Maple: During my study trip to the UK, I learn about this drug. It was still in research where they use the drug to prevent tumour growth but the drug was effective in preventing tumour growth in the brain but its side effect was it make the patient lose their memories. The government banned this medicine but when I saw it the other day I suspect it. Hence, now it is proven. 

Forth: So, how to save Beam. 

Maple: First we should stop him taking that medicine but if his mother knows we are aware of the medicine it will dangerous for Beam. 

Forth: I got an idea, we buy any vitamin powder and fill in the capsule. So it will look alike. 

Maple: Okay, Forth... try to find Beam's address and do these things. I think it's the right time for Pha and Kit to learn about Beam. They will help you. 

Forth: Ya... but are you going anywhere?

Maple: I need to go to the institution in the UK.  It's very dangerous drug. Only they can help to save Beam from the effect of this drug.  After learning about the drug I will back as soon as possible. 

Maple packs her stuff and Forth help her to book tickets to the UK. Maple contacts her uncle and seeks his help and leave to the Uk. Forth calls everyone and tell what was happening. Everyone was happy to learn about Beam but their first plan to execute now is the exchange of medicine. Pha and Kit when to the lab and with the help of lab assistant they make vitamin C capsule look alike the drug. Forth calls Hena and make an appointment to choose furniture for their house. Forth set Ming and Yo to use the chance to follow Hena to know their address.

Hena doesn't turn up for the meet but Beam came there. Forth doesn't know what to talk or how to talk. He just stands there like a statue. Both of them keep on staring at each other. Luckily, the manager of the furniture shop came there to break the ice between them. He introduces their latest design which made of fusion between glass and wood or steel. 

Beam: I need some time to look after the design. 

Forth and the manager stood up as they want to give some free time for Beam. 

Beam: Forth, I want you to be here. 

Which means only the manager has to go and he leaves the place. After the manager left, Beam put the book on the table and look at Forth.  Forth took another book and said this will suit your house. 

Beam: Forth I want to talk with you. I lost my mobile and I couldn't contact you. Luckily Hena told about today's appointment. She will be here in awhile but I want to talk something before that. 

Forth: Uhh,... what?

Beam: Forth, everything happening to me after I meet you was totally different and you are denying that you know me. I don't have any feelings about any male I saw to date but now I couldn't believe I had sex with you. My body reacting positively towards you. I miss you Forth... I really miss you. 

This moment Forth holds Beam's hand and wanted to tell the truth but he was shocked to Beam's mother coming to the shop with Hena. 

Forth: Beam, I will tell everything but now the situation isn't right. I will meet you. 

Forth leaves that place on time and Yo replaces his place. Yo knows about his brother business plays the role well. He tried his best no bring Forth's name in front of Beam's mother. Instead, he uses boss. Luckily Beam's mother couldn't remember Yo. Beam understand something is fishy about his mother even he suspected her few times before but he just couldn't come to a conclusion. After selecting their furniture Beam left with his mother and Hena. Forth and Ming who waits for them in the parking follows them to find their house. 

Sorry for the late update, 
I'm busy with my exams.
Thank you for reading this fanfic...