Hunt

Maple comes to the coffee shop and waits for the person who called her. Pha, Yo, Ming and Kit follows her without her knowledge. Pha and Kit suspect her because the whole day in the hospital she reacts differently and looks disturbs. So, they ask Yo and Ming join them and follow her silently. Their doubts about her come true when a guy approaches her. What makes them shocked is the guy is not other than Ryan.  

Pha: Shit, I can't believe she can go to this level to achieve Forth. Let me make a punch in his face. 

Before Pha reacts, Yo holds him back. 

Yo: P'Pha believe me, P'Maple won't do something against P'Forth and P'Beam. 

Kit: Yo, how can you say that? Don't you see what is happening in front of us?

Yo: P' we can't judge everything based on what we see, the time has reached. 

Ming: Yo, what time are you talking about?

Yo stops everyone from questioning him and ask them to focus on Maple and Ryan. 

Ryan: Hi, Maple... I'm Ryan do you remember me?

Maple: Yes, I do remember you.

Ryan: Then, how come you seem to be calm. 

Maple: The moment you called me yesterday, I already know it's you on the line. 

Ryan: Clever.

Maple: So, why do you want to meet me?

Ryan: I want Beam and Forth get separated. I want Beam and you can take Forth. 

Maple: What ??? did I hear it right. You loved Forth but how come you are looking for Beam.

Ryan: Maple, that is none of your business. I want him for decades. I have a plan but we have act quickly. We don't have much time. I need Beam...

Before Ryan tell his plan, police come there and surround him. Ryan is shocked but he tries to act calmly. The police handcuffed him. Ryan began to start questioning the police but Maple replies his question.

Maple: Ryan they arresting you for the murder of Kew and escaping from prison. 

Ryan now fully understand that Maple has set a trap for him. He fumes in anger and shouted "MAPLE"

Maple replies him with a smile on her face  "Yihwa Supicharya". Ryan gets shocked. Yo, smile at this while the rest just stay confused. Police bring Ryan with them and the rest approach to Maple. 

Maple: Oh, what you guys doing here?