Back

All of them reach the Farmhouse. Its looks beautiful with a peaceful and calm environment. Ming take the breath of refreshing air.

Ming: P'Kit... we should have our honeymoon here.

Kit: For that you have to marry first.

Ming: Oh... P... Im always ready for that. You the one don't allowed me to meet your parents.

Kit: Ming... you know the situation right.

Ming: But... P we are getting old as well. How long I will be dating you. I want to be husband P. Try to talk P' Or atleast let me talk to your parents.

Kit: Give me sometime Ming...

Ming: errrmmmm...

Yo enter the house followed by Pha and Forth carrying their bags. The moment Beam step in he feels something different. He feel uneasy and about to fall down. Luckily he able to hold the door. Forth notice and rush to him. Beam got fainted. Forth carry him and place him on the bed. Pha and kit check Beam's condition. Forth feel worried thinking about Beam.

Forth: Pha.. Kit what happen to him?

Pha: Im not sure Forth but his condition seems to be different.

Forth: Should we take him to the hospital.

Pha: I think it would be advisable.

Yo: P... look at the Tv.

All the channel telecast the video of Beam being kidnap with his picture and to contact nearby police station if anyone see him.

Ming: We can't bring him. It will a big problem.

Forth: But his life is more important.

Kit: Bringing him out also dangerous Forth. Ryan is behind him.

Meanwhile Forth receive call from Kong.

Forth: Kong...

Maple: Forth, Maple here. We reached home, where are you.

Forth: Im in farmhouse with Beam and others. Maple... Beam got fainted. Pha and Kit couldn't figure out the cause.

Maple: Forth... don't worry.  Its the effect of drug he consume.

Forth: But we already change it.

Maple: Yes... thats the reason. The drug he consume earlier make the neurons function disrubted. When the is drugs not longer available in his body the neurons start functioning. His brain couldn't bare that process which make him faint.

Forth: What should we do know? Bring him hospital.

Maple: No... no need. Let him sleep. I have the solution to cure him with me. Share me the location. I will be there.

Forth share his location and tell everyone Beam going to alright. Everyone happy learning Beam going to be okay. They start preparing their meal for dinner. Although none of them know how to cook with the groceries they bought earlier, all of them did something in the name of cooking.

Forth just look at Beam while helping them. Pha and Kit get calls from the hospital but they had already prepared an emergency team if there is any emergency. The team took over the cases. After hours of struggling in kitchen, they able bring something call food to eat. By that time, Maple and Kong reached the farmhouse.

Forth welcome them and hug Kong for his help. Forth hug Maple for the risk she took. He don't know how to thank her. Maple went to Beam and took an injection.

Forth: Maple...what is this?

Maple: This will make his neuron function normally. He needs to take this injection for 7 days. The doctor who give me this medicine mention that he will start remembering one by one and at the end he will remember everything.

Maple inject the injection. Although Beam is sleeping the still feel the pain.

Forth recall "Beam always afraid of injection eventhough he going to be doctor"

Forth seat beside Beam and rub his hair. Maple saw that and walk out the house. Kit notice this and follow her.

Kit: Maple.. are you alright?

Maple: Oh... Kit. Im okay.

Kit: Really Maple... you sounds not okay. You can share with me... it will lessen your burden.

Maple: Kit... I can't see Forth with Beam.

Kit: Maple... what are you saying?

Maple: I know I sound crazy but I feel jealous Forth being with Beam. The care he show for Beam. It hurts me.

Kit: Maple... I understand you love Beam but...

Maple: I love Forth, Kit... After Beam recover and remember everything. Beam will be with Forth. I have to go away from Forth.

Maple began crying mentioning that. Kit hug her and console her. He couldn't believe Maple fall in love with Forth but uncertainty happen always. He try his best to calm her down.

Maple: I always prayed Beam should back to Forth. They should live happily. When it is happening infront of me... I can't take it.

Kit couldn't give any solutions to this issue. Maple and Forth be together for about 5 years. They even got married for Yo and Pha but Forth only loves Beam.

Kit: Maple...

Maple: I know Kit... I know Forth better. We stay together in same house but not even once he touch me. He only love Beam. I just want to be alone. Please...

Kit left Maple and back into the house. Everyone sit to have their dinner together. Pha ask about Maple and Kit answer she will come in a while. Everyone had the food and surprisingly it taste really good. Kit just look at his food while thinking about Maple. Ming notice this and start feeding Kit. Forth had his meal but his eyes glued at Beam. A small changes happen in Beam and Forth run towards him. Beam slowly open his eyes and look at Forth.

Thanks for reading this fan fiction.
It's good to meet all of you.
Keep supporting, commenting and Voting.