Regain

On the way to the floating house Yo saw a public phone booth. He got an idea. He call Forth's personal secretary and ask him to inform Forth that they are moving to the floating house and give the address to him if Forth calls him.

Pha: Yo, why did you give him the address?

Yo: P'Pha... P'Forth always save his contact in his phone but he is not good in remembering those number. He always look for his secretary whenever he lost any contacts. His secretary save all the information about P'Forth. Now P'Forth, don't have phone with him for sure he will seek his secretary helps and if he calls he will know where we are going.

Maple: Clever move Yo. Forth always look for his secretary for info.

Ming: You always remember after things are done.

Maple: What?... Ming are talking about me.

Ming: Nothing... lets move.

As predicted by Yo, Forth call his secretary to ask Ming's father's number because Forth felt they might go to the floating house. Since, Yo already share the location with the secretary. Forth get the address and move with Kong. Then, only Forth remember about Kong's suprise birthday party. Forth call Arthit silently and inform him about the change of location. This make easier for Arthit as the floating house is near to him and he can do some decoration before Kong's presence.

Arthit reach the floating house and wait for the rest. Yo notice Arthit and he got suprised. Yo introduces Arthit to rest as nobody knows him. Arthit tell his plan and the rest help him decorating the house and make the preparation for Kong's birthday party.

By the time Forth and Kong reach the house. Everything is prepared and they gave a warm welcome to both of them. Kong get emotional to see Arthit and hugs him. Another side, Beam goes and hug Forth.

Yo: So much love...

Listening to that, Pha hugs Yo and Ming hugs Kit. Maple just stare at Forth and Beam.

Maple: Okay guys, gets ready for the celebration.

Forth wanted to give the medicine to Maple but before that Kit grab them Forth.

Kit: Forth, now Pha is the one who gives injection to Beam. So, it would be better if the medicine be with Pha.

Forth: Yaa... right.

Kit gets them and bring to his room before Maple notice it. Ming follows behind Kit and questioned him.

Ming: P'Kit, Why did get the medicine from P'Forth.

Kit: I felt Maple left the medicine on purpose.

Ming: P' how you can say that? She is the one who risk her life to get the medicine.

Kit: I know that Ming but I have reason for my act. Just try to remember. From the day, Beam start taking the medicine she would get them from her handbag. How come today she can bring her handbag but left the medicine?

Ming: Make sense P'... P'Kit your so genius.

Kit: I hope I can be wrong but these medicine is very important for Beam that's why I want protect them.

Forth and Kong took a quick shower and gets ready for the party. It starts with cake cutting and followed by drinking.  The birthday party is something really special for Kong. He stood up from his seat and thank everyone.

Kong: Thank you everyone for the celebration and P'Arthit thank you so much. I am really sad that I couldn't celebrate my birthday with you these year but you make it happen. Thank you so so much. I love you P'!!!!