Phoenix

Maple opens her eyes and asks everyone to hold her hand. The moment everyone holds her hand the began to spin and reach Beam's house. Maple said they only allowed to be there for 15 minutes. She seats there and continues chanting the mantra with closed eyes. Yo mentioned that none should disturb Maple if they did then it would be a problem them. So, Forth ask Yo and Kit to be with her since Yo has special powers. Forth remember where he saw the book. He told Beam he saw in his mother's room but he couldn't remember which one is her room. Beam guide Forth, Ming and Pha to her room. Four of them shocked to see there are securities roaming around. Unfortunately, those securities notice their presence and began to chase them. Forth holds Beam's hand and run from that place followed by Pha and Ming. They are running out of time, so they decided to fight back. Forth, Pha and Ming fight with the securities, Beam uses the opportunity to enter his mother's room. Luckily, she is not there. Beam is not aware where is the book, he began searching for it. Forth saw Beam and shouted it is in the cupboard next to the bed. 

Beam gets the book and feels the gaze. The securities press the emergency button grabbing the attention of the rest of security in the house. Forth, Pha and Ming push the securities so that they can run back. Meanwhile, some other securities notice Maple, Yo and Kit. Yo uses his wind power so they couldn't approach Maple. Another side, Kit fight with one of the security, he uses Muay Thai skill thought by Ming to manage them. Forth, Beam, Pha and Ming come back with the book. They notice that they only left few minutes. Yo gather all the securities and pushes them. No matter how hard they try they can't proceed further.  All of them hold Maple's hand back.  One of security took his gun shoot and try to shoot at Yo. Since the wind from Yo is strong, Ming who stands next to Yo become the target but Kit who notice this pushes Ming and gets the shot by the bullet. 

Everyone is shocked as blood splash out. Maple brings everyone back to Forth's house through her magic power. Ming holds Kit's body and tears just flow out from his eyes. He begins cursing himself for not protecting his Kit. Maple opens her eyes and understood what is happening. Forth rushes to get the first kit box. Pha opens kit's shirt and said that the bullet went deep. Slowly Kit begins to lose his consciousness. He mentioned he loves Ming so much before closing his eyes. 

Ming: P'Kit, you can leave me like that.... !!!!!!

Ming just cries loudly asking Pha and Maple to do something.Beam calls for the ambulance. Maple and Pha become helpless as there are no tools for them to remove the bullet.  At that moment, everyone notices a huge bird flying towards them. Maple and Yo shouted the Phoenix.

It comes to Kit and drops its tears on the wound

It comes to Kit and drops its tears on the wound. As the drops reach the wound, the bullet comes out itself and the wound completely healed in seconds. Kit opens his eyes slowly. Ming hugs him tightly and says you are save P'Kit. Kit wipe Ming's tears, he could see the young man cried a lot. Ming approaches the bird. Maple and Yo shouted no, but Ming doesn't stop. He bent in front of the bird and thanks for itself help. The bird gets closer to Ming and Ming hugs it. Maple and Yo just stare it each other they couldn't believe what they saw. Everyone, amazed by what they saw. Pha mentions the bird looks beautiful and try to touch it. The bird becomes angry, Yo shouted again "P'Pha move" but Pha doesn't listen to Yo. The bird opens it's mouth and blows fire at Pha. Yo uses his water power and save Pha on time.