Kidnap

Hi Guys...
Sorry for such a late update.
I started my internship and Im very busy lately. Now I got transferred to different department. The work here is much better. I will get back to story now..

Forth call Maple to inquire about her whereabouts but Maple does not answer Forth's call. He got worried about her. Forth call Maple's uncle and get the institution's number where Maple went. Forth came know that Maple left the place in hurry but none knows where she went. Forth tried to call the hotel he booked for her but she already left the hotel as well. Meanwhile Forth receive call from different number. He answer them.

Forth: Hello,

Maple: Forth, its Maple here. Few people trying to attack me. Im running from them.

Forth: What are you saying?

Maple: Forth, thinks happening is beyond imagination. I don't have much time to talk with you. I lost my phone. I'm trying my best to be there alive. If anything happen to me please check the watch you bought for me.

Before Forth reply Maple ends the call. Forth knows Maple in trouble but he could'nt figure out how to save her. He calls his cousin, Kong in Uk and seek  his help to save Maple. Kelvin assure Forth that he will save her.

Forth just pray that Maple reach home safely. He keep on look at his phone. Hope to get call from Maple or Kong. At that moment Yo reach there with Pha.

Yo: P'Forth... P'Forth where are you?

Forth: Yo... what happen? Where is Pha

Yo: P'... P'Pha is coming. P'Forth the matter is I just saw Ryan in the mall.

Forth: Uh... what Ryan. He is in jail. How you can see him?

Pha: Forth... what Yo say is true. Both of us saw him. Before we reach him, he left the place. We went to the police station to inquire about him. They told us that the British Governments took him under their custody few years back.

Forth: He is a killer but what is he doing here.

Yo: P' Im worried.

Pha: Forth... he will be looking for you.

Forth: No... if my guess is correct. He will be looking Beam.

Pha: Uh... Beam. Why Beam?

Forth: I don't the reason but my instinct is telling me that.

Pha: Then, Beam is in danger Forth.

Meanwhile Forth receive call from Kong mentioning Maple is save and they will back to Thailand on their next flight. Forth feel relieve upon learning them.

Forth: Yes... Beam in danger but how to protect him. If his mother know about me. She will bring Beam away from me.

Yo: P' lets kidnap P'Beam.

Pha: Yo... be serious

Forth: Its a brilliant idea Pha. We kidnap Beam. His safety is important for me.

Pha: Forth.... this will be criminal offenses.

Forth: Beam... won't say anything against us. I believe Maple will have solution for Beam's condition. For now we need to save Beam.

Pha: Fine... how we are going to do that?

Forth: We need to plan first. Yo.. inform Ming and Kit to be here.

***After Ming and Kit reach***

Forth: Okay guys... here is the plan. Last night, I gave Beam a phone. So I can contact him. I informed him to meet me today at the coffee shop. That's the moment we will kidnap him.

Kit: Forth, where we will keep him?

Forth: My Pa's Farmhouse. It's located outside the city. Its not easy to guess that place. Most people don't visit that place.

Ming: Okay, P'. Lets get ready.

Ming bought black clothes with mask for them. Five of them wear the clothes and stare at each other. As per their plan they reached at coffee shop. All of them waited inside their caravan. Beam reach there with Hena.

Pha: Forth, Beam come with Hena. What we are going to do?

P'... P'...  (Shouted Yo)

Pha: Yo why are you shouting?

Yo: P' look the Ryan is there.

Kit: Shia... its him again.

Forth: There is no change in plan. Ming... drive the caravan to side of shop.

Forth call Beam and ask him to come out. Beam excuse Hena and come outside of the shop. Forth uses this opportunity. Kit open the door of the caravan while Pha and Forth get out of the caravan and drag Beam inside the caravan. Yo closes the door and Ming continue his speed driving.

Beam begin to shout for help and fight them. The moment Forth remove his mask Beam clams down but he still look frightened. Everyone removes their mask but Beam couldn't recognize them.

Forth: Beam... don't be scard. Your life is in danger. I don't have any other choice to save. I need sometime to think about it but Im just afraid anything could happen before it.

Beam: Forth who are they...

Kit smack Beam's head. He couldn't control himself.

Pha: Kit, he doesn't remember anything.

Kit: Im sorry.. Beam. Its hurt to introduces myself as your best friend.

Kit hugs Beam. Beam feel connected with everyone presence there. Kit show their pictures together since middle school till University. Beam's eyes get teary looking at those picture. Kit and Pha share their most precious moment together.