The End

All of them back to Forth's house. They are extremely tired of fighting,  Forth and Beam ask all of them to rest at their house first. Forth call the caterer and order food for their dinner. Maple brings Kevin to her room. Although it looks awkward for others when they learn Kevin was Maple's husband in the past all of them cheer for her as she found her partner. Pha commented Kevin always have one side crush over Maple but Maple never looks at him. Luckily Kevin haven't get married. Now both of them get married after the divorce case is over. 

Ming brings Kit and Kat with him to his room. Yo shouted you want to bring Kat to your room. Ming nodded yes and mention Kat is tired it also needs rest. Forth and Beam just smile at Ming. His kind heart makes him the heir of the lord of thunder. Yo still stand in living hall questioning everything, Pha has no choice he just carried Yo and bring to his room. Forth and Beam walk towards their house. They had their shower and lay on their bed. Beam move and place his head on Forth's chest. 

Forth: Thank god... for everything. 

Beam: Yes, I couldn't believe all these guys will have such powers. Without them, we can't achieve the success today. 

Forth: Yes.. as you mentioned earlier. We are fighting for good, all the good powers gather around us this time. 

Beam: I hope I can meet my real parents soon. They would miss me a lot. I miss them also. 

Forth: Let's go and get them. 

Beam: By know, they should be rescued. The pearl grants me a wish. I ask it to return Kev and my parents back. 

Forth: So, Kev will be back.

Beam: Yes, It mentions they will come to us. 

Forth just hug Beam. Heis happy hearing  Kev will be able to come back. Forth just wait for Kev's return. Both of them slept in each embrace. They wake up hearing the call from the caterer. He reached their house and deliver the food. Forth make the payment and Beam arrange the food in the dining room. Beam knock all the door to wake everyone. All of them walk out like zombies. They are hungry but they can't let go of their sleep. Forth and Beam thank everyone for their help and begin their feast. After their dinner, Kat pulls Ming and Kit towards the balcony. Maple understands what it means. 

Maple: Ming, Kit... it's time for Kat to leave. It wants to say goodbye. 

Kit: Oh... no. I want Kat to be with us. 

Ming: P'Kit, Kat has its own family like us. it will happy with them. 

Kat nodded and hugs Ming and Kit. Ming felt sad but he knows Kat would be more happy with its family. Kat gave one of its feathers to Ming and flew away. Everyone thank Kat for its help. 

Maple: Ming, you are lucky. Phoenix gives their feather to the loved ones only.  Kat loved you. 

Kit: Oh.. what about me?

Maple: Maybe, Kat thinks you are part of the responsibility.