Explore

Upon following Beam's car, Forth able to find Beam's resident. So its time to execute the plan said Forth. He gather everyone discuss his plan to get into Beam's house.

Pha: Forth... I think Yo shouldn't involve in this.

Yo: P'Pha... Im strong enough. I CAN CLIMB those wall.

Pha: I know how strong you are... not even 3 rounds.

Forth give a look at Pha and Pha keep his mouth shut. With pictures of the house took by Forth earlier, he start to estimate its height and length. Ming helps Forth with his knowledge in that field while Kit watching them.

Forth: Okay... He is the plan. Pha, you have drive the car to the corner side of the house. Ming, Kit and Yo... you guys will be make an act of  fighting infront of the house to distract the guards. Then, I will go in.

Yo: Alone P..

Forth: Yes... anything I can manage dont worry. You guys just be carefull.

Its about 1.30am Forth and Pha reach at the place they plan to meet. Ming, Yo and Kit still missing in action.

Forth: Pha... where is N'Yo.

Pha: I don't know... he went out with Kit and Ming. He said they want practice for the act.

Forth: What practice... are they going to do show in a stage...

While Forth and Pha having their conversations. A car come stop infront of them. Two beautiful girls with sexy clothes come out of the car walk towards them. Pha feels like someone he knows.

"P'Pha... P'Forth fast we are getting late"

Pha: Wait... Yo is that you.

Shouted Pha. Yo just nodded.

Forth: Then, who is this?

Ming shouted from the driver seat its my kit kat.

Forth: Are you guys joking

Yo: P'Forth... Just focus to get in the house and exchange the medicine. Rest we will handle. Fast.

Pha continue staring at Yo and walk behind him.

Forth: Pha where are you going?

Pha: Forth.. he looks so beautiful and sexy. Im worried if anyone did anything to him.

Forth start to feel headache with the people he have. One side doing extra drama. Another side being over protective of his wife. Forth ask Yo to get in Ming's car and drag Pha with him. Forth show the route and Pha drive the car followed by Ming.

Upon reaching the entrance of the house. Forth signal Ming and he stop his car. Pha drive further and stop at the corner of the house. Ming walks like a drunken person followed by Yo and Kit in girl attire. Ming fall down in front of the house which catch the attention of the guard. Kit hold him and Yo hold him too. They start arguing Ming belongs to them. Forth used this opportunity to get into the house. Although Pha stay far from Yo but he eyes looking at him only.

Forth successfully get inside the house through the balcony. Without any clue about the house, its pretty difficult for Forth to identify the drugs. The darkness of house making Forth effort more diffcult but he is ready to face anything to save his love. He sneak into every room and find Beam's mother's room. She was sleeping soundly and Forth enter inside her room. He look around the room and find nothing but Forth's instinct telling him that the medicine was in her room. He start to open the cupboard and check one by one without making any noise. Finally, he saw the drugs. Without second thought Forth exchange the drugs with his vitamin supplement.

He place them at the it were earlier and something hid his hand. It looks like a book. Forth took the book and feel gazed.

Forth: This is the book Beam obtain from Mew's grandfather but it was stolen the other day. How come she is  having this.

Beam's mother wake up from her sleep. Forth just on time lay on the floor. She walks into the bathroom. Forth place the book back. If the book was missing then it will bring doubt to Beam's Mother. A photo drop from the book. Forth hears the sound of bathroom door opening. He took the photo with him and left the room. His work was done but he couldn't stop himself from seeing Beam. He find Beam was sleeping calmly. Forth seat beside him and admire his cuteness.

At the entrance, Ming... Kit and Yo out of dialog. They just start praying for Forth to get out of the house. They don't know what else to do to  continue their fight. The guard aproach Yo and Kit ask for their numbers. Pha become restless somehow Ming able to make the guards away from Kit and Yo.

Forth get closer at Beam and kissed at his cheeck which make Beam wake up from his sleep. Beam sleepy eyes opening slowly was something could'nt resist by Forth. Beam will be extremely cute when he wake up from sleep and he will act like a kid. Beam become speechless to see Forth in his house. At first he thought it was just a dream but he realize it was really happening. He hugged Forth tightly. 

Beam: I don't why... But I REALLY MISS YOU. I wish I could be with you.

Forth: I miss you too. Everything will be alright soon.

Forth gave the phone he bought for Beam and leave the house with good night kiss. The moment Ming get the text 'Forth was out'. He hold both Kit and Yo's hand and run inside the car and leave the place.

Forth thank them for their help and back to his house. He took bath start to think about the book he saw. Everything seem suspicious. Then only he remembers about the photo. Forth look at the photo. There are one couple standing closely holding a baby. Forth could'nt recognized them and beside them there was a young women. It looks like Beam's mother....