Recover

Beam open his eyes and look at Forth. He just stare at Forth.

Forth: Beam...

Beam: Uhmmm...

Forth: Feeling better?

Beam: Yes... Forth, Im thirsty.

Forth get juice and food for Beam to have. Forth make Beam to seat and feed him the drink and meal. Everyone watch this start to tease "How sweet" but Forth focus on Beam.
Maple comes there.

Maple: Forth, let me help you.

Forth: Its okay, Maple... I can do it. You have your meal and rest.

Beam shocked to see Maple there. Beam stop Forth.

Beam: Forth, she is your wife right?

Before, Forth or Maple answer to Beam's question. Yo give the answer...

Yo: Yes... P'.  P'Maple is P'Forth second wife.

Yo answer with a smile...

Beam: Uh... second wife. Then, who is the first one.

Yo: It's you P. Hahaha...

Everyone start to laugh. Forth went to Yo and smack his head. Beam still suprise to Yo's answer. He just look at Forth to know the truth. Maple don't feel happy with that. She took her bag and went to her room. Kit understand her act. He wanted to tell this to Forth but Forth smile and happiness with Beam stop him. Kit don't want to spoil their happiness after years.

Everyone go into their room with their partners except Kong. Forth share his room with Beam. Forth brings milk for Beam to drink before go to bed. Beam still in confusion about Maple, his relationship with Forth and his current feelings for Forth.

Forth: Beam drink the milk.

Beam: Forth... before that answer my question first. Who am I to you?

Forth: My life...

Beam: Then, Maple... you married to her. I don't want to steal someone's husband.

Forth: Beam... it's a very long story. You will know when you get your memory back in 7 days. Then, you will understand but now let me make it short. I only love you Beam. That's why Yo said you are my first wife. I married Maple so that Pha can marry Yo. We marry on an arrangement. We already applied for divorce by end of this month we will get our divorce.

Beam feel happy learning this.

Forth: You want to something... Maple was your girl friend while you were in high school.

Beam: Uh.. really

Forth: Yes..

Beam: Forth... you steal my girlfriend.

Forth goes to closer to Beam.

Forth: I don't want your girlfriend. What I want is...

Beam: uhmmmm...

Forth began kissing Beam....

*** At the same time ***

Kit was in deep thought about Maple's feelings. Ming just seat on bed and look at him. After sometime...

Kit: Ming...

Ming: Yes... P'Kit.

Kit tell Ming everything what had happened.

Ming: oh... that's why you hugged her just now.

Kit: yes... I want to console her. She was crying badly. Ming... how you know I hugged her. I didn't mention about it.

Ming: I come to invite you for dinner then I saw you hugging P'Maple.

Kit: Then, why don't question about it to me?

Ming: I trust you P'. I know you will tell me.

Kit: Thank you... na.

Kit comes to Ming and hug him. Ming make Kit to seat on his lap.

Ming: P'... now only I can see the real happiness in P'Forth's face. If he knows about this. He will feel bad of himself.

Kit: Yes... Maple can't see Forth be with Beam. She feel jealous.

Ming: P'.. We should do something.

Kit: Yes... Maple deserved to be happy but not with Forth.

Ming and Kit think of ways to solve this problem. They plan to talk with  her the next day.

****** Next Day ******

Everyone wake up early and go for a jog around their farm. The temperature is cold in the morning and refreshing. Kong is good in cooking. He prepare breakfast while others help him. Maple make juice for everyone. After breakfast, it's time for Beam to take his injection. Beam holds Forth's hand. Forth hug Beam and ask Maple to inject.

Maple: Pha... can inject this?

Pha: Why Maple?

Maple: I can't focus... my hand shaking.

She give the injection to Pha and left the place. Ming and Kit understand the situation well. Beam feel drowsy as the effect of medicine. Before he sleep, he told Forth that he can remember some of things happen in his childhood.

Forth feels happy as Beam start to recover. He make Beam sleep comfortably and went to Maple. Forth thank Maple thousand time for her help.

Forth: Maple... I don't know how to thank you. Thank you very very much. I don't know how to pay you off.

Maple: You can pay off Forth.

Forth: How.. Maple? I'm happy to do so.

Maple: I will ask when the time comes. Hope you remember your word.

Forth: Sure... I won't forget. I will give you anything you want.

Maple: Okay Forth... There is something important I want to tell you. When I meet the professor who teach me about this drug. He is shocked to learn that the drug is on use. He checked with his team and give me the solution. Till that I don't have any problem there but after I got the solution. Strange things happen. Few people follows me and even try to get the solution. Only thing I able catch is one of the guy who follow me is a thai guy and he speak with someone call P'Wall. She the one instruct them. There is a point they almost caught me. Luckily Kong comes there and save me.

Forth: Thank god... Who the hell is P'Wall. Maple... what is Beam's mother's name.

Maple: Not her... her name is Mowan.

Forth felt he saw the name Wall before somewhere but he can't remember where but he is sure that there is connection with Beam. He just couldn't remember.