The Rest Of Seventh Grade

Well, I really don't want to write about seventh grade in detail so I'll sum it up. I got very depressed in the beginning of the year, cops came to my house because someone said I wanted to commit suicide. That was scary.

And, I mean, I have plenty of friends. Great friends. and one of my friends I had the biggest crush on.

BIGGEST CRUSH ON.

Zach. He was one of my best friends. And he would hold my hand and hug me all the time. What does that sound like to you? Boyfriend right?

WRONG!

I was in something a lot of people like to call the friend zone. He even had me lay on his bare chest at a swimming party for our musical. It got me really depressed and I knew I had to do something about it.

Okay, before I go on to the present let me tell you about some of my friends. 

Kaitlyn: She is like my other half. We are alike in SO many ways. She's probably reading this right now analyzing all of my typos. She is a vital part of my story.

Julia: I'm glaring at her while writing this. She's Asian but acts black. She has a crush on this boy we call Chicken Wing. She is also a really good friend. Also really perverted

Gianna: She is...interesting. I was one of her first best friends when she came to this school. I think. She is the one I can talk about a lot of stuff to.

Connor: He's got depression and vertigo and anxiety and balance issues and the list goes on and on (the bold won't work anymore so bare with me). He wants attention but seeks for it the wrong way: being mean. But we still love him in some weird way.

Yarlin: She's just this tiny, quiet, bright thing.

KENNY: He's a koala. That's all I'm saying.

Cisco: The koalas love.

That's pretty much it.

OH! And Jessica. She's my best friend too but it's the girl Zach has a crush on. :/

Anyways, I decided to move on and stuff. I soon started liking this guy named Chris. He's a self-reserved guy who was a little goofy. Soon he asked me out and now we're dating. He's really sweet to me.

Now from now on its present time :)

~ Tayler