Sweet...too sweet (13)

Start from the beginning

    "Can I look now?"

    "Not yet, princess."

    "And now?"

    "No, princess."

    "What about now?"

    "Wait a bit, princess."

Urgh, I don't want to wait! It's been over 50 minutes of me asking if we were there yet and him saying no.

How could he not be annoyed of me? I would have thrown myself out of the car, but can you blame me for all that whining? I just want to know where we go.

Mason picked me up and blindfolded me instantly, saying it was a surprise.

    Surprise my ass.

    "We are here", Mason finally announces.

    Been dying to hear that.

He leads me out of the car, holding me by my waist.

    "Are you ready, princess", he whispers in my ear.

Goosebumps immediately appear on my arms of his warmth minty breath fanning above my ear.

    "Yah", I respond impatiently.

He takes the drape off my eyes, making me blink rapidly at first, adjusting at the light shining through my eyes.

When my eyes finally adjust I look around me bewildered by where we are.

"THE ZOO!", I cheer out of happiness, jumping around in joy, maybe a bit too dramatic.

You can't blame me though. I miss the company of animals.

I stop in tract when my inner part is screaming to me that I need to stop being so dramatic.

I turn around, smiling awkwardly at Mason.

"I'm sorry, was a bit too excited", I mumble out, wobbling on my feet.

"If I knew you will be excited like this I would have bought you earlier", he states deep in thought.

Color creeps up my face, making me blush madly. My heart pounds faster, every minute passing by.

I just stand there awkwardly with a big red face. I would lie if I didn't say I was enjoying this moment.

"Let's go", Mason beams out in his smooth velvety voice.

His metallic grey eyes are glowing with warmth and some deep emotion that I can't put my fingers on.

He engulfs my hand in his, making me gasp out of surprise. His hands are so big comparing with mine. They are so warm, sending a shiver down my spine form the pleasure of his warmth.

I glance at him under my eyelashes, perceiving him smiling as a crazy lunatic. His smile was wide from ear to ear. His dimples appears out, making me want to kiss them.

    Wait! What?

☆☆☆

    "Look, Mason, it looks exactly like you", I giggle out full of ecstatic.

I pointed at a lion, having a harsh scowl on his face. He looked like the boss, perhaps the Alpha male. His posture was ginormous.

    "Say it again", Mason demands his voice as a threat, but still soft, indicating that he was just playing.