8.) Hermione

When we got to lunch, we found Harry looking very confused.

"What's wrong, Harry? What happened?" I asked. He sighed.

"I don't know." He looked frustrated. Ron and I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean you don't know?"

"I mean I can't remember! Last thing I remember is running out the door after him, then I was outside the forest. I don't even know how I got there!"

"Harry, that sounds like it was a memory charm. You have to tell Professor McGonagall about this. This is serious." I insisted.

"I bet the professor has something to do with it. Tonight we should go under my Invisibility Cloak and see what's going on."

"Yeah!" Ron agreed.

I sighed. "Don't you think you ought to try to stay out of trouble this year?"

"Nope." They replied in unison.

"Well. I'm not going to to go, because I do not want to get in trouble."

Harry laughed. "Good luck with that one. But really, Hermione, he cleared part of my memory! We need to find out what he's up to."

"No, you don't. You want to. He might have cleared part of your memory because having that knowledge would hurt you!" I insisted.

"Oh, come on Hermione. Do you really think that?"

"Yes! You can't just... just stalk someone. You don't even know if he did anything!" I stood up abruptly. "I have to go to class." With that, I picked up my books and left.