2.) Percy

This dream was by far the worst one yet. It was of what happened that miserable day at Camp Half-Blood- the cabins on fire, my friends dying around me, seeing the light fade from Annabeth's eyes, how I escaped. I woke up with a scream, covered in cold sweat. McGonagall burst into the room.

"What happened?" She demanded, eyes scanning the room.

"It's nothing," I lied. "I'm fine, really."

"Okay, but if I hear one more word tonight..."

"I get it, you don't want to freak any kids out. You won't hear anything else. I promise."

She eyed me suspiciously. "I trust you. I chose you for a reason. Don't make me regret it." She strode out of the room. After she left, I fell asleep. But, sadly, it was not dreamless. It never was.

When I woke up in the morning, I realized that I was supposed to be teaching class. I jumped out of bed, rushing to get dressed.

I cursed under my breath as I ran into my class almost fifteen minutes late. The classroom was empty of all furniture except for an extremely messy desk at the front. All of the students were milling around talking to their friends. When I walked into the room, it went silent.

"Sorry I was late. So, I'm your teacher. Do whatever spell stuff you want until I find out what I'm actually supposed to be teaching you. You guys are the seventh years, right? Good." I walked up to my desk. I started rummaging through my papers until I found what I was looking for.

"Ok. So, it looks like you guys will be practicing..." I skimmed through the paper. My dyslexia made it extremely difficult to read, but I eventually figured it out. " You will be practicing your Pratunos today."

A girl with bushy brown hair raised her hand. "You mean practicing the Patronus spell? There isn't a spell called Pratunos."

I waved my hand. "Whatever. Get to work!"

After a while, I realized that a few kids were showing off, or waving their wands around pointlessly while talking to their friends. I walked up to one of them.

"What is your name?" I asked.

"Harry. Harry Potter." He stared at me, as if expecting me to bow down or beg for an autograph.

"Well, Mr. Potter, I would suggest actually trying the spell, instead of waving it around while talking to your friend over there. In fact, since you are obviously so confident in your skills, why don't you show us a Patronus?"

"Ok," he said, smirking.

"Without using words."

The smirk melted off his face. "But, we weren't even- we were never taught how to-"

"Well, then, I suggest you pay attention, since you obviously don't know everything." I walked to the front of the class. "Ok, class dismissed. Everybody out of here." I sighed. It was lunch time. I ran out the door, and started down the steps to the Great Hall.