012 | What You Love About Them

D E A N

His concern for you. You love that he is always making sure that you are alright. No matter where you are in the world, you know Dean Winchester always has your back. For better and for worst.

S A M

His smile. You rarely ever see him truly smile, so whenever the chance presents itself, you always take it. Whether it's telling him a funny story or even tickling the bottom of his feet, you always take the chance.

C A S T I E L

His innocence. Even though you share almost the same amount of innocence, you seem to be the one that abated to human life much faster. Castiel, on the other hand, still believes in doing the right thing, seeing the good in people, and never leaving anyone behind. You thank God every day for sending him to you.

G A B R I E L

His laugh. Whenever you have an inappropriate joke, you can always count on Gabriel's laugh to save you from complete awkwardness. Either that or he actually does find your stupid jokes funny. Either way, you love making him chuckle!

L U C I F E R

His mystery. You love that every day is an adventure with him. You wake up every day excited to see him, wondering what brand new and exciting thing you two will do next. Each day is never the same and you absolutely love it!

B A L T H A Z A R

His hands. You could play with them all day if he allowed you to. He gets very annoyed when you fiddle with his finger and tickle his palm, not because it bothers him, but because it makes him blush a lot. And you mean a lot, a lot!

A D A M

His passion for things he loves. Whenever Adam gets ahold of something he really enjoys, whether it's just a really good movie or betting on a really good baseball player, he puts everything he has into it. You absolutely adore that way his nose crinkles when he's concentrating too hard on the Mets game!

C H A R L I E

Her blush. It doesn't take much to make Charlie blush. Even at the smallest of compliments, her cheek flame red. You can't help but love the way she gets all whimsical and completely loses all train of thought after telling her how beautiful you think she is. You find her blush absolutely adorable!

C R O W L E Y

His personality when you two are alone. Crowley is always made out to be the bad guy, mostly because of his reputation as the King of Hell, but when you two are alone, you have been given the pleasure of knowing the real Crowley. The sweet, caring, misunderstood man underneath it all. Who just wants to be loved and cared for! And you are glad to be the person who gets to do that!