Chapter 51

Zoe's POV

I traced over the newly exposed skin. My fingers dancing across his taut chest. His hands reached down to pull my shirt over my head before his lips moved down along my jaw line, leaving a trail of light kisses down to my collerbone.

"You're so beautiful" Ashton breathed. I reached down and fiddled with his belt. He swiftly pulled his pants off. They slid off the edge of the bed and onto the floor. He undid my pants and pulled them off ever so quickly and carefully. He rolled us over so that my back was now pressed against the soft fabric of his bed. His fingers danced along my torso, reaching the lace of my underwear. Brushing along my clit through the thin fabric.

"Ashton," I moaned into his mouth.

He dropped his head into the crook of my neck. Nibbling softly on my skin. Without warning, he slipped his fingers into my underwear, teasingly.

He grasped the lace around the elastic band and tugged it down, his lips closed around My clit. Ashton lightly flicked his tongue, causing my hips to jerk up into his mouth. He leaned back and rested his cheek on my inner thigh, light stubble tickling the sensitive skin. He roughly pushed my hips back down onto the mattress. Quickly, he latched back onto my clit, sucking long and hard.

"Fuck" I groan, tugging on his hair.

It sounded so vulgar, a filthy slurp. I look down and he looked, just looked so dirty with his face between my thighs. Ashton grind his lips down, causing me to pull his hair again. Suddenly, he slipped two fingers into me, curling them inside of me. My mouth fell open, while my eyes fell closed, and my head fell back. I squirmed beneath him, as he smirked, working his fingers faster.

His lips met mine once again, as he started to thrust his fingers in me faster.

"Ash" I breathed.

Then he stopped. I clawed at his boxers, while he worked his way down my neck. He threw his boxers to the side. His fingers glided up my back, unclasping my bra. I felt his tip brush against my opening, and we gasped in unison, electricity buzzing up through our bodies. He rolled forward as gently as possible, hips grinding into each other.

"Fuck Zoe" He groaned, as he thrust faster into me, his lips desperately finding mine.

My high rolled through me, turning my vision black, the only sensation being Ashton's skin against mine. I felt his muscles tighten as he came. His sweaty forehead pressed to mine. We were both covered in a thin sheet of sweat, both panting.

****

I rinsed the shampoo out of my hair. The steam rising higher, almost blurring my vision. I pulled the curtain back and grabbed the towel off the rack. Wrapping it tightly around my body. I walked outside of the bathroom. The cold tile making me go faster, until I reached the soft warm feel of the carpet.

My phone bounced, as it vibrated along the wooden bedside table. I knew who it was. I knew it was Chloe telling me to hurry up. We were going to the mall to buy something for the club tonight.

I quickly slipped on into my underwear and jeans. It took me a while to find a shirt. I ran downstairs grabbing my purse and slamming the door behind me.

"Took you long enough" Chloe huffed in the back seat of Ashton's car.

"I'm sorry, I had to shower." I slid the seatbelt across my chest and buckled in.

Ashton decided to be our ride, seeing Chloe and I were both car-less. Calum was probably busy with Karla. I noticed that she was being careful about a lot. I didn't think it was Calum's child. He a lot more responsible then that. But she was so convinced it was, so what was I supposed to tell her?

"Where to first?" Chloe asked, as the automatic doors opened in front of us. Allowing us into the cool building.

"Macys'?" I suggested.

"Macys'?" Chloe raised her eyebrow at me.

"Macys it is then" Ashton said. His fingers intertwined with mine as we turned left past the row of bubblegum machines and rentable strollers. Chloe trudged slowly behind us.

When we entered we were bombarded by the sales women, who smelt like they bathed in the perfume they were trying to sell us. We stopped momentarily, while Chloe got distracted by all the free samples a lady, with way too much blue eyeshadow, was offering her. Ashton and I both attempted to pull her away from her but the women kept on offering more.

"Really, we're in a hurry" I tried my best to smile, as I yanked Chloe away from all the nice free things.

There were a bunch of flowery spring dresses on more then half the racks, and some prom dresses on clearance racks. Hidden in the back, were the type of dresses we were looking for. I grabbed a random black dress, and headed towards the fitting rooms. Ashton took a seat in the blue chairs outside the hallway of rooms.

I carefully slipped in to the elastic type material, and zipped it up. Which was more difficult then it sounded.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror. It was decent enough to wear in public.

"Zoe, come zip me up!" Chloe yelled from the room across from mine.

She had picked out a short red dress. She gathered her hair in one hand and held it to the side.

"You look amazing" I stared in awe, at how the dress showed off the toned, skinny body.

"I don't like what it does to my boobs though" She stared at herself in the mirror, tilting her head to the side as if that would give her a better point of view.

"But look at you, you look hot Zoe" She whipped around to get a better look at me.

The top part of the dress worked almost like a push up bra. It was tight around my waist, making my ass look bigger. Which was one of the many things Chloe pointed out as she turned me around.

When she went back into her room I went to see Ashton, to show him the dress. When I got to the opening of the hall, Ashton was looking down at his phone. Two seats away from him sat another guy almost in the same slouched position as his, expect he held a purse in his lap. Causing him to look a bit awkward.

"How does it look?" I asked Ashton. He immediately looked up. He didn't say anything for a while, which made me extremely nervous.

"You look-" He breathed, "wow" Was all he managed to say.