Chapter 38

Chris left a trail of wet kisses down my neck and on my shoulder, before guiding me towards the bed. I began to straddle his waist and placed my lips on his rough ones. The cold metal of his piercing touched the side of my mouth. Without pulling away he began tugging at my shirt, trying to take it off. I on the other hand pulled his off very quickly revealing his almost tone body. You could tell that lately he had been working out. My shirt had yet to be taken off, his hands cupped my face, kissing harder. His tongue danced along with mine as he sat up, leaving me sitting on his lap my feet crossed, touching the headboard behind us. We both gasped for a breathe.

"You're so fucking hot" He breathed, pulling my shirt over my head and throwing it somewhere in the room.

"Zoë" Calum's hand waved in front of my face, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm"

I looked at him and Chloe, who are both now leaning on the counter right in front of me.

"What are you thinking about? You're so into your thoughts you literally zoned out" Chloe laughed.

"Nothing, just trying to remember about what happened last night" I lie.

A very familiar groan came from the living room, followed by a thud. I lean back trying to take a peek at what just happened. Ashton is sprawled on the floor eyes wide open staring at the ceiling.

"Ashton, are you ok?" I laugh.

"No" he makes an effort to get up but fails and plops back down onto the carpet.

Calum and Chloe come around to see and end up laughing. Soon we're all holding our stomachs from laughing too hard. Ashton just laid there, which made it even funnier.

"You know instead of laughing you could help me up" He says.

"You are one of the laziest people I've ever met oh my gosh" Chloe tell him.

He stretches his arms out, patiently waiting for someone to pull him up, something a small child would do. When nobody comes over to help him he makes an effort to grab the couch and pull himself up.

"That wasn't so hard now was it" I say, as he makes his way over to us.

"Shut up Zoë" He smiles, as he pours himself a cup of coffee that Mrs.Hood kindly left us.

"Anyway, what happened with you and Chris when you left upstairs" Chloe turns back to me, folding her hands under her chin, ready to listen.

"I honestly don't know, I don't think anything happened" I lie again.

"Zoë I really want you" Chris moans as we continue to passionately kiss. Its almost as if neither of us wanted to do anything but kiss. We both said we wanted it, but I think we were just lying to ourselves. Even at my drunken state I knew nothing would happen.

But maybe I was mistaken.

Chris rolled us over so he was hovering on top of me. He quickly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off. They slid off the edge of the bed falling onto the floor. He did the same to his, quickly undoing his belt. His face was right in front of me once more placing a kiss on my lips. He gently placed kisses down my neck, making his was down to my stomach. When he reached my pantie line he stopped, and looked up at me. Almost as if saying "you really wanna do this?" I nodded answering the unspoken question.

"How's your head?" Ashton asked me noticing the Advil bottle that sat beside my elbow.

"Better than it was when I woke up" I answered him. He was on his second cup of coffee.

"Hell of a party wasn't it?" He smiled at me.

"I would answer but I can't seem to remember much of it" I said truthfully. Only bits and pieces were flooding into my mind. Ashton began to walk back towards the living room.

"Hey Ashton?" I called, he turned around and faced me.

"Yeah"

"Did something happen last night to me, because everyone is asking me if I'm ok, or not?"

"Oh um yeah, I was hoping you wouldn't ask," He said, Calum and Chloe joined us once again. They probably heard me ask Ashton.

"We thought you remembered" Calum shrugged.

"But I barely remember anything" I said.

"Should we tell her?" Chloe looked at both boys. Making it seem more cliche then it already was. You could almost tell what was gonna happen next. They were gonna give me some horrific details of the party which would hurt me pretty badly. Even though you could already tell that it was still horrible not knowing what it was.

"Yes, you should!" I cried. Chloe sighed, she opened her mouth but nothing came out. I swear if none of them could tell me I would go crazy. The feeling of not knowing something, especially when it's about me, has always gotten to me. It's like the answer to my question is lingering right in front of me and I keep trying to grab it but I simply can't.

"Someone please tell me!" I begged.

Chris laid beside me, we both stayed in silence. The music finally grew louder again. It seemed as if it just stopped at some point and we were the only ones in the house.

"We should get back" Chris said, breaking the silence.

I took a deep breath and turned my head to face him, "yeah we should"

I kissed his lips once more before getting up and finding my clothe that had been thrown in different places of the room. Once I had my jeans on Chris decided to finally get his clothe on. I decided to wait for him to get dressed before opening the door. Once we were both fully dressed I opened the door. The party was seemed livelier and louder.

"I'm gonna go see what's up with my friends, see you later?"

"Yeah" I smiled, he began going down the stairs to join his group of friends.

I began to look for a bathroom. Every time I opened a door I prayed it was an empty bedroom, and most the time it was. I walked down the hallway a bit more, towards a door I was sure was the bathroom.

As I opened the door, I saw Luke thrusting into Carol, who was pressed up against the wall.

"Oh my god" I whispered slamming the door really hard, and ran back to the room me and Chris were just in.

Why did he lie to me? I was so sure he liked me. Every time he kissed me I felt something, and I thought he did too. And of course out of all people here it had to be Carol. I wouldn't be surprised if she started going after Chris next.

I sat on the bed and held on to the edge. My breathing got heavier and I need something to drink. Chris's phone laid against the lamp on the nightstand.

As I made my way downstairs shoving people out of my way I spotted Chris standing and talking to his friends. I made my way towards him.

"Another girl in one night Chris! How many is that? Three? Four?" His friend ,Ricky, cheered for him. As if it was something to be proud of.

"So that's what I was just some other girl? I honestly thought you were different" I spit. The smiles disappeared from their faces.

"No Zoë it isn't like that" He said grabbing my arm as I turned away.

"No it's never is, is it?" I moved his hand off my arm, "here's your phone"

I threw it to his chest, not caring if he caught it or not. It bounced off and hit the floor. I hoped it cracked.

Tears formed in my eyes as I push through a crowd once again. I heard Chris calling my name, it was faint against the music. First Luke then Chris. What a night.

Soon I began to full-on sob, I was so stupid to think both of them even liked me. I was stupid to come to this stupid party. I needed to go home, and I needed to go now before anything happened. When I looked up I saw Calum standing near the table talking to some guy.

"Calum!" I exclaimed, practically throwing myself onto him.

"Zoë are you ok?" he pulled me into a hug. I shook my head as I cried into his shirt.

"Tell me what's wrong" he softly coaxed.

"First the thing with Luke and then I found out I was just some stupid number to Chris and I feel so stupid, it's like I'm some toy to these boys. I feel so so stupid to believe they even liked me to begin with" I said gasping for breath and crying some more. Calum seemed to understand what I was saying.

"You wanna go home?" he asked.

"Yes" my voice sounded soft and I was surprised it was mine.

"Ok, let's go" I let go off him as we began to walk.

"Is she ok?" Chloe's familiar voice asked, as we walked towards the door.

"Here you take care of her while I get Ashton" Calum tossed his keys to Chloe who successfully caught them. We walked through the door and made our way to their car. She sat me in the back seats. While she turned the car on.

"Come on Calum" I heard her mutter as she stood by the car door.

Through the blur of my tears I saw Ashton and Calum quickly making their way toward the car. Calum held a water bottle in his hand. Ashton sat in the back with me and Chloe in the front with Calum. I tried to stopped crying to not embarrass myself in front of them. But I couldn't.

Ashton hugged me and I rested my head on his chest.

"Here I brought you some water Zoë"

I tried to drink the water hoping it would calm me down.

We pulled into Calums driveway. Ashton helped me out. My stomach ache and I felt like I was gonna vomit. I stopped walking and began to throw up on the lawn.

"Oh my god sweetie are you ok?!" Calums mom rushed towards me, as I tried to walk again.

"Fine" I drank more water.

Once inside I ran towards the bathroom. Kneeling down and vomiting into the toilet. I kept throwing up and it seemed like I couldn't stop. Once I felt like I was done I leaned against the bathtub which was directly next to the toilet.

"Are you ok?" Ashton knelt beside me. Resting a water bottle next to me.

"I'm fine" I said, "now at least"

"Where's Calum?" Mrs.Hood leaned against the doorframe.

"I think he went to pick up Karla, he forgot her" He answered her trying to hide his smile.

"Calum forgot Karla?" I laughed.

"Yeah" Ashton joined me. The laughing stopped when my head was once again in the toilet, Ashton held my hair for me.

When we were for sure I was done, he carried me into Calums room and laid me down on the floor and placed a small trash bucket next to me. He picked up my head and placed a pillow under me.

"Thank you Ashton" I smiled, I felt my eyelids getting heavy but I ignored them.

"Hey, what are friends for?" He smiled back.