Chapter 2

I laid on the couch comfortably as Zoë was still in the kitchen. The bowl of popcorn laid on my stomach as I started to devour them one-by-one

Zoë came back she stood looking at my legs, as they had replaced where she used to be siting. She shoved my legs out of the way. Leaving me sitting up right. She grabbed the bowl of popcorn and laid down. Placing her legs on my thighs.

"Are you comfortable?" I sarcastically asked her, as she began to eat the popcorn.

"Very" she smiled, looking pleased with herself. I reached over to try and grab a handful of popcorn, but before I could even place my hand in the bowl Zoë slapped my hand. Her attention still on the movie.

"Ow" I mouthed. Zoë apparently saw and started laughing.

"Sorry" she 'apologised'.

"No you aren't"

"You're right I'm not" she said looking at me and smiling.

A couple minutes had passed till we realised Calum had fallen asleep. Zoë shoved the bowl of popcorn onto my chest. Making some of them bounce up and spill around me. She walked over to the couch, and studied Calum.

"He looks so cute" she whispered. She quietly walked back to the couch and grabbed her phone, then back to Calum. She tried to hold in her laughter as she took a picture of him.

She looked at the picture, as she started walking back to the couch, silently laughing to herself. As she sat down she rested her head on my lap and legs on the other side of the couch.

"Do you want to come to the Basket Ball game tomorrow?" She asked me, her attention still drawn onto the movie.

"Why?" I asked, she would never stick around to watch any of the school games. Mostly, because most were boring and she didn't know what was happening. So she'd either sit there on her phone or talk to her friend. So if was really surprising when she did ask to go.

"Because, Brock wants me to go, that's why he called" she explained, looking up at me.

"Eh, I'll think about it" I answered.

"You better" she said, turning back to face the tv.

***

I woke up to the sound of a vibrating phone. I squinted, looking at a light coming from Zoë's lap. I rubbed my eyes to see what it was. My eyes focused onto her phone. Which was lightning up with text messages. I tried to get a closer look to what they said.

BROCK:

Hey babe, are you ready to go ?

BROCK:

Zoë I'm in your driveway where you at?

BROCK:

Zoë I swear to god ... Are you coming to school or?

I checked my phone for the time. 6:30. School started at 7 meaning only like 20 minutes to get ready.

"Zoë" I gently shook her.

She groaned and turned around facing the other direction

"Zoë, wake up" I whispered. She didn't react.

"ZOË!" I practically screamed, shaking her a little too hard she fell off the couch. I couldn't help but laugh.

"YOU FUCKING DICK IM TRYING TO SLEEP!" she screamed. She got up and started slapping my arm repeatedly.

"Ow! Ow! stop!" I laughed, each slap hurt even more. But the rage made it even funnier.

"Ashton! Zoë! Shut up!' Calum yelled into the couch pillow. Once she was done she checked her phone.

But, Shes my Best Friend (Ashton Irwin fan fiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara