Chapter 37

I woke up on the carpet of someones house, beside me laid a body who's back was turned towards me so I couldn't see who it was. Shit, what if I slept with someone?

But with who?

Last night was literally such a blur, all I remember was going inside with Chloe then it felt like I had blacked out. My head was thumping, and I felt like throwing up, and I needed to get out of whoevers house I was in.

I could rule out it being Chelseas house because the room was incredibly clean. I quietly got up. On the bed laid another body, and of course their face was also covered. The only thing I could say about the person was that they were a girl.

Downstairs, I could easily tell Chloe and Ashton were laying on the couch. The pictures hung on the wall gave it away I was at Calums. I hoped figuring out where I was would spark a memory of how I got here, but unfortunately it didn't.

Small noises came from inside the kitchen. As I walked inside I saw Calums mom preparing breakfast.

"Morning sweetie" She smiled, noticing my entrance.

"Morning" I returned the smiled.

"How are you?" She asked, and I could tell she was referring to something about last night,

"I'm fine, just have a headache thats all" I sat down on a stool.

"You want some Advil?" She asked me, coming over to the counter.

"That'd be great, where is it?"

"I know there's one in Calums bathroom, inside the medicine cabinet. If there isnt I can get one for you" She said.

"Ok thank you" I smiled, then headed back upstairs to Calums' bathroom. On the floor Calum had rolled over, he was the one I was next to.

That answered that.

"Zoe?" He whispered with one eye barley opened.

"Yes Calum?"

"Are you ok?" He asked.

Something had to happen for two people to ask me if I was ok.

"I'm fine" I replied then headed into his bathroom. I grabbed a pill and headed back downstair. Calums mom already had a bottle of water set for me on the counter. She probably headed back upstairs because she wasn't in the kitchen.

Calum came to join me as I swallowed the pill.

"Last night was some night" He smiled at me.

"Really?"

"Yeah, do you not remember anything"

"I remember everything up until me and Chloe decided to go back inside" I replied truthfully.

"I'll try to fill you in with what I can" He said clearing his throat "I went outside because someone told me you they saw you going outside. I was probably the only one at that party that wasn't wasted. Anyway, when I went out there it was dead silence until I heard your familiar giggles, followed by a male voice,"

When Calum began it triggered the memories and what he was telling me, I remembered.

I had drank a whole bottle of vodka by myself as a dare from Chris. Who was stupider than he seemed. Him and his buddies where passing a joint around, he said it was their last one and they were "sharing". I stumbled outside into the fresh summer air.

"Zoë wait up!" A voice called from behind me. I turned around, I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Chris" I smiled.

"You forgot your phone" I walked over to him and grabbed my phone, we moved over towards the end of the driveway.

"Isn't it funny how you suddenly become friends with people you never would've thought you become friends with when you're drunk"

I look at him, but he stared out to the forest.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Like you and me, for example, you seem like such a snotty bitch. While I'm over here with some potheads,"

"Snotty bitch?" I laughed.

"Yeah, well at least you seem like one but you're not don't worry" he smiled at me. He had really dull blue eyes, and when he smiled crinkles appeared by his eyes. It was cute.

"So are you high all the time or?"

"Most the time" He answered, laughing.

"Well that's good... sort of"

We both laughed.

"Its great being high, it's like all this stress is lifted from you and you feel as light as a feather"

I giggled.

"It's true" He chuckled.

"Zoë? You out here?" Calum's voice called. I could easily tell it was his because he had such a smooth voice. It was like vanilla, if vanilla had a sound it would be Calum's voice.

"I'm here"

Calum's footsteps were loud as the walked down the driveway and towards me and Chris.

"We should go home" He said.

"Couple more hours" I rested my head on Chris' shoulder, and shut my eyes.I was enjoying this, it was the best I've felt in a really long time. And maybe it was just the alcohol talking. Maybe that's what was making me feel great.

Calum got tired of trying to tell me to go home so he went back inside.

"After this do you think we'll hang out?" I asked, breaking the short silence that me and Chris had going.

"It depends, are you only nice and fun when you're drunk?"

"It depends" Chris laughed at my answer.

"I don't know exactly what happened when I left, but I didn't see you inside for a while, I saw Chris but not you" Calum said. Chloe had joined us in the kitchen sometime while Calum was talking.

"Who's Chris?" She asked.

"This guy, he was at the party" Calum answered for me.

"Obviously" Chloe scoffed, "anyway, if we're helping you remember what happened I saw you and some guy,"

Chloe thought for a moment, "oh duh! That was Chris, anyway, you two were coming back inside. I guess you two where out there for a while because when you came back Chris' friends were like 'oh you've been gone for like hours',"

Me and Chris had got to know each other for a while. I really did wish we would stay friends because he was a really sweet, funny, guy. We went back to the party. Chris' friends began to talk to him, I got away from the group.

The dancing crowd swallowed me in and I began dancing with the figures. The room was really foggy with all the smoke and you could barley tell who was who unless you got all up in their face. Two manly hands gripped my waist. I giggled as I saw Chris smirking at me. I started dancing all to the music my backside on his front side. I let the music take over my body. I wasn't sure what I was doing but it felt right.

"Lets go upstairs" Chris whispered in my ear. I giggled turing around to face him. He had an attractive smirk plastered on his face. For a moment the music seemed to die out an it was only the two of us standing there. That was until someone who I would think was Chris friends came and sprayed some silly string all over us and the people by us. Everyone laughed.

Chris took a hold of my hand and let me upstairs. Ashton was sitting at the top of staircase, his legs stretched out in front of him. He looked up at me, I couldn't really read his expression.

"What happened to Luke?" He asked, almost a bit rudely.

"Stuff happened" I waved my hand. Chris continued to walk down the hallway. I followed him, not really wanting to engage in conversation with Ashton, which probably would've ended badly anyway. I stepped over his legs and followed Chris into a room at the very end of the hall. When we entered it seemed untouched. It was clean compared to the rest of the house.

My sober state of mind began to kick in and I suddenly began to think it wasn't a good idea. With him high and me drunk...

"Chris?"

"Yeah" his arms wrapped around my waist, he moved my hair to the side and began leaving a trail of kisses down my neck.

"Do you think, we should do this?"

I looked at the mirror which was right in front of us. My makeup was running a little, and my hair was starting to get frizzy. Chris looked up and noticed me looking at us in the mirror.

"Do you want to do this?" He asked me, with worried eyes.

"I-Im not sure..." I stuttered.

"Because if you don't..."

I bit my lip, I wasn't sure on what I wanted right now. Part of me wanted to but the other half of me didn't.

"Do you want to?" I asked him.

"I'm fine either way really, I just don't want to seem like I'm forcing you into something" He rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Let's do it" My voice cracked.

"Are you sure?"

"No"

"Zoë" He chuckled.

"Fine, I'm sure" I said a little bit more confidently.

(Authors note:
I love reading your comments their literally the Highlight of my day. I love hearing your suggestions and opinions, also I'm sorry if the last chapter wa horrible I need o update so I sorta just rushed and it was also on the bus so it was hard bc people are very nosy And it's also very bumpy...
Sorry if this chapter was bad too, ill try to do a double update)