Chapter 15

It felt so strange, yet it felt so right. Or it was only how I wanted it to feel. My tongue ran along hers.

She pulled back, wide eyed, "Oh my God! Oh my God! Oh my God!" She repeated quickly. She stuttered about to say something, but ran off into her house. It was a weird feeling. Why did she do it in the first place?

I walked inside, all the light were off. I assumed my mom was asleep. When I walked into the kitchen the clock on the oven said 12:01. I didn't realise how late we had stayed out. I mentally prepared to get yelled at by my mom for it as I grabbed a cup from the dishwasher.

Once it was filled up, I took it to my room with me. Making sure not to make any noise as I made my way upstairs. I placed the glass cup on my dresser. I chucked my clothe into the laundry basket that sat in the corner of my room.

I didn't bother putting anything on, but changing my boxers. I brushed my teeth and headed into bed. Zoë's light was off. And her curtains were closed. But you could faintly make out the lamp light that barely shone in her room. I closed my eyes, and let myself drift off into sleep.

***

My phone vibrated next to me. Calum had been non-stop texting me since 5:30. It was now seven. I rubbed my eyes and let out a loud yawn. My mom was probably gone by now.

I scrolled to the beginning of the messages. Luckily he didn't know about the accidental kiss from last night. He was wondering if I wanted to go to the water park, with him, Chloe, and Zoë. I agreed. Hoping stuff wouldn't be weird between me and Zoë. It would be best if we, I, had forgotten about it. And if I could stop thinking about how it felt.

I brushed my teeth, grabbed a pair of plain swim trunks. And a black t-shirt, with pre-ripped sleeves. And the 'Avengers' written on it.

I grabbed my keys and phone, then looked out the window. To see Calum in his moms car. Sitting beside him was Chloe. He had just pulled up. The sun was slowly rising, and he began to honk. Surely waking up the neighbours. When he continued to honk I finally ran out. With my stomach grumbling.

"You're waking up the whole neighbourhood you know that?!" I shut the door behind me. He shrugged. I sat in the backseat Zoë was already siting there. She was wearing the same bathing suit from the party she went to with Brock. On top of it she had a white top, it was almost see through.

I gave her a small smile, which she returned. Then looked out the window. All four windows were down. And Calum thought it was a smart idea to have music blaring from the speakers at 7 in the morning.

•Zoë'S POV•

The wind blew my hair back. Which was untameable at a time like this. I didn't want to put the window up, because I loved the feeling of the air when we drove.

My thoughts drifted to last night. How I, out of no where, kissed Ashton. I was so embarrassed! He didn't even like me, he liked the girl from the yogurt shop. I tried to forget about it in a matter of 7 hours but it wouldn't work. I was so stupid! Why did I do it? He's my friend, I shouldn't have kissed him. I even said so myself, to him, that I would never date a friend.

But we're not dating, I was beginning to panic. And I couldn't stop!

I began to breathe a little faster. I laid my head back and hoped the the thoughts would just suddenly clear about in an hour and a half, which was how long it took to get there. But I knew it wouldn't.

If only it were easy enough to forget. I remembered telling Chloe. She told me that I would hopefully forget it at the park.

The drive was really a long drive through the woods, exiting the small dull town we lived in, and into the city. It wasn't big, but it was good enough to spend your weekend in.