Chapter 33

Ashton's POV

Zoë ended up falling asleep through our third movie. I fix my eyes on my phone, letting the movie fill the quiet room with sound. Zoes phone kept going off with text message notifications, and I wanted to turn it off so it wouldnt bother her.

I gently got up from my side of the bed and headed towards the bathroom. When I came back out Zoe was rolled on her back, the phone was vibrating loudly beside her on the nightstand. Curiousity got the best of me I walked towards the phone. I slid my finger across the screen and entered 1590 for the password. Her phone was filled with three messages from Luke, four from Chloe, one from Calum, and 3 from her mom. I read the ones that appeared without clicking on them so it woudn't mark it as read.

From Chloe:

I'm really sorry I hope you understand...

From Luke:

Are you still going to that one party tomorrow?

From Mom:

Theres left overs of Chinese food if you...

From Calum:

Chloe wants you to answer your text...

I wondered if Zoe had invited Luke to Chelseas party. I locked the phone and moved back to the bed. Zoe mumbled something, and rolled back onto her side. At least Chloe apolagised I felt she was gonna think about what she was gonna say for a long time, a really long time. Hopefully the Zoe would accept the apology, because Chloe, even though sometimes she could be annoying and arogant, and rude we can't forget rude. She was part of our group, and I'd really miss not being able to hang out with my two best girl friends togther.

Zoe had finally woken up, the first thing she did was check her phone, she didn't say anything, she just stared at it for a long time. I think she was reading Chloes text.

"Theres Chinese food, do you want any?" She finally spoke. I nodded, we both headed downstairs. She placed food on the plates then put it in the microwave.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked her, as I took a seat on the stool. She turned on the small Tv that was placed on a shelf in the corner of the kitchen.

"Really good, better then ever" She smiled, propping herself up on the counter, "Did you sleep at all?"

"Nope, I stayed awake the whole time, I'm not really tired." I answered her.

She nods, "Isn't Chelsea's party tomorrow?"

"I'm pretty sure" I say.

"You wanna help me go shopping? I wanna buy something cute for the party" She looks over at me taking a sip of her soda.

"Sure" I shrug.

Once we're done eating she heads up to take a shower. I go next door to my home, and through something on. Once done I head out to the driveway to see Zoe already leaning against the car door. Thankfully my mom left the car today, or we'd be screwed.

The mall is fuller than usual, there's a clutter of teenage girls making their way from store to store, trying to find the perfect item of clothing. Me and Zoë made our way towards Forever 21, it wasn't as full as usual. Which surprised me as much as it did Zoë. She looked at the shirts carefully to make sure she really wanted it. She had picked out 3 shirts and 2 shorts before we made our way to the fitting rooms. I was allowed entrance the women working the fitting rooms knew both of us, she let me sit in one of the chairs knowing I wouldn't do anything "inappropriate". Zoë slowly shut the door. There was a familiar looking face siting two seats down. The way his head was angled away from me it made it hard to tell who he was. But he was really damn familiar.

But, Shes my Best Friend (Ashton Irwin fan fiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें