Chapter 50

Ashton's POV

We all somehow ended up on the floor drinking rootbeer. I don't know how, but I did sorta like it. Usually when anyone came over we would just end up playing video games or watching movies. But for some reason today was different.

"You know what we haven't done in a while?" Calum asked us. "We haven't went to a party or anywhere outside of town in a very long time"

"Because we usually always do" Zoe snorted.

"It does get pretty boring," Chloe began, "not doing anything."

Zoe's head rested on my shoulder. The last few days she has looked a bit distracted. But learning the hard way, I decided not to ask. They say a relationship is built on trust and being able to talk to you "significant other", but some people need to realize that once in a while you need space and secrets. Or the excitement is gone. Knowing everything about each other does get boring. So I let her keep her share of secrets. I realized I had completely zoned out of the conversation. It must've been pretty boring for me to zone out.

"My cousin is a bouncer for this club downtown" Karla suggested.

"Downtown?" Chloe repeated, sounding confused.

"Yeah, you know where Zoe works" Karla explained.

"You call that downtown. . ."

A controversial conversation went about, as they debated about what it should really be called. We usually just called it the other side of town. But Karla insisted it was more "politically correct" to call it downtown.

After the terribly long debate between the five of us, Karla explained to us that her cousin, the bouncer, could sneak us in. Of course we had to pay him back in someway that will be up to him to decide. Hopefully it wasn't a lot. Of course if it was money. Couldn't Karla pay him back in whatever way.

"So tomorrow night?" Zoe asked us. We all agreed.

"Im gonna need a ride" Chloe told us, almost sounding embarassed. I realized she was the only single one out of all of us. I wondered if she felt left out. Chloe stared at Calum and Karla, as they played with each other's hands in a "cute" way. I had always wondered if she had ever liked Calum. I mean I thought they would be good together. Both of them being sarcastic assholes and such. They didn't seem terribly wrong for each other. But he was somehow with Karla. And Chloe was by herself.

"Oh Ashton can pick you up" Zoe said to Chloe. Chloe smiled at Zoe.

We all talked and talked, until Karla's mom frantically asking her where she was. Our parents didn't worry about us as much anymore. At least I didn't think they did. I had always thought they knew we were gonna be with each other. Not necessarily doing anything bad. From time to time we did something we were sure to be yelled at, scolded at, or grounded. But they didn't know so we avoid all of that.

Karla apologized for having to leave so early. It was one o'clock in the morning. Not that early. Chloe was about to walk home not wanting to bother Calum for a ride home. But after we all yelled at her she changed her mind.

"Then there were two" She smiled, making herself comfortable as she used my body as her pillow. I wrapped my arms around her. She breathed softly into my chest. She looked up at me, and I looked down at her. A small smile crept on her face, as our lips met. Our lips moved with each other's slow movements. It was perfect.

Her hands traced my arms. As the kiss got steamier she pulled her lips off mine.

Not saying anything, Zoe got up and headed to the stairs

"Where are you going?" I asked.

She giggled, her footsteps finding their way up the stairs. I could hear my room door open. I scrambled to my feet and quickly ran up the stairs.

Zoe's lips met mine once again, slightly parting them letting our tongue dance along each others. Her palms laid softly on my chest. Pushing me onto the bed. She swiftly pulled my shirt over my head and threw it across the room.

She sat on my lap.

"Zoe's do you really want to?" I asked her.

She forcefully kissed me, answering my question.

(Authors Note: If you haven't already follow my Instagram: Lullabiied

Twitter: Nouisvultton

Thanks love you guys for everything honestly)