Chapter Cincuenta y Ocho

"no puedo dejar que lo vea, no, no lo permitiré"
(I cant let her see him, no, I wont allow it)

"por favor tienes que, ella estaba tirando y girando toda la noche"
(please you have to, she was tossing and turning all night)

"ella tendrá aún más pesadillas si lo ve"
(She'll have even more nightmares if she sees him)

"Señor, por favor, tiene que hacer esto"
(sir, please, she needs to do this)

I may have understood the conversation going on between Eli and Sebastian... had they not been talking at the speed of light.

Finally, after endless glances between my pleading face and Eli's continuous begging, Sebastian finally looked towards me, sighed and said, "vale... but only briefly."

I beamed gratefully at Eli and Sebastian like a happy kid who was just told she was going to Disneyland, before thanking them both.

We stood there for a moment all observing each other before Eli finally got the point.

"Wait, you want to do it now?"

"Well yeah, why not now?" I responded shrugging my shoulders.

Truth be told I was nervous as all hell, but I knew it was something I had to do, and I would rather rip the wax strip off quickly than agonize myself by peeling it off slowly and have to deal with all the sticky residue left behind.

"You can still change your mind", Sebastian tried one final time but I held my ground.

I asked Eli to go get the key to the basement from Xavier, leaving me with Sebastian so I could ask him one final question.

Moments later, I stood outside the basement door, as this time Xavier tried to talk me out of it. Instead, I told him to shut up and give me his gun if he really wanted to help me feel safe. Of course, he hesitated but I wasn't going to take no for an answer.

I slowly walked in with Eli, with Xavier right behind me and a gun in my hand.

And there he was, the devil reincarnated. Although I think that may have been an insult to the devil himself.

Tied to the ceiling, battered, bruised and bloody... yet he had no problem lifting his head up and flashing his disgusting smirk in my direction.

"mia bella, come to visit your sick husband?" he spat out, prompting Eli to clench his fists, but I asked him not to intervene.

I didn't know how great my aim would be the second time around, so I got close enough so I knew I wouldn't miss, but far enough so that I wasn't within reach.

"if you want a kiss querido you could have just said s-AAAAHHHHH"

I aimed and successfully fired at his dick.

Eli and Xavier stood, mouth agape, behind me, faltering as to how I had just done that.

"I hope you rot in hell" I muttered, ignoring his yells and curses, before turning around, giving Xavier his gun back and leaving. I knew he wasn't going to die immediately, and I didn't want him to. He was going to suffer a slow and painful death, wishing every moment that I had just shot him in the head instead.

I had asked Sebastian if it was okay by him if I shot him, and he had responded telling me that I could kill him for all he cared because he was a dead man anyway.

"Mia, wait up" I heard Eli's speeding footsteps behind me.

I had to get out of the vicinity before I threw up, so I sped up until I was far enough to not smell the blood or hear the screams before I turned around.