"What was that?!" she whisper shouted to herself.

"Why would Kyungha unnie do that?!" her mind had so many questions. But one stood out the most.

"Why did I like it?"

•Kyungji's POV•

I grunted as I slowly gained consciousness. A throbbing pain on the back of my head reminded me of why I'm in this state.

"D-Damn...you....Stephanie.." I said in a hoarsely voice. The sound of running water caught my attention, I slowly sat up as I grasp the back of my head and lean my back on the back board of the bed.

"We should really keep Steph away from any thick books from now on," I squinted as the sun slowly rises while the light seeps into the huge window the over looks the city. I covered my eyes with my hand, while something sparkling caught my attention.

I reached over the nightstand and noticed it was a familiar looking silver ring. I looked inside the ring and noticed the engraving.

Kyungji's

I pulled at the silver chain that I have around my neck, and it revealed the same exact ring, only with a purple gem. I looked at the engraving in my ring.

Zaki's

   "Odd...this looks exactly like mine," I examined the ring further and found more similarities with mine and her's.

When I heard the running water stop, I hastily placed the ring back on the nightstand and mine under my shirt. I stared out at the window admiring the rising sun when I heard the bathroom door open.

"Oh, Kyungji-ah you're awake, how's your head?" I blushed at the sight of her only being in a towel while I follow the droplets of water dripping down her perfect skin— okay what the hell Kyungji?!?!

"Painful, but I'll live," she nods as she made her way to one of the drawers which I'm guessing is where she placed her clothes in.

I was deep in thought that I forgot that I'm just shamelessly staring at her while she changes.

"Kyungji?" her voice snapped me out of my thoughts which made me look up at her eyes.

"Ne?"

"Can you not stare at me while I change you pervert," I felt my face heat up more than before when I saw her smirking victoriously.

"M-Mianhae!!!" I hid under the covers as I took deep breaths. I heard a muffled 'ding' so I pulled my phone out of the pillow under my head.

——————————————————

Kyungseo: Alright, group meeting in the restaurant of the hotel okay? We need to discuss a plan for this sudden change of events. We'll let Kyungha rest, we don't want her stress levels rising up.

Nayeon: Okay

Jihyo: Understandable

Tzuyu: Alright

Momo: Roger that!!! *Salute*

——————————————————

   After reading the chat, I quickly went over to my conversation with my brother.

——————————————————

Maknae: Hey Alex, did Steph bring any of her meds?