Reunion (Frisk's perspective)

((Feel free to play that lil number up above! Again, all rights for that vid goes to it's creator and Toby Fox for creating the game itself. Thank you and please enjoy! Be sure to follow if ya haven't already! ~Ekoing))

Toriel had latter introduced me to her two sons, Asriel and Chara. Asriel was a goat like monster too, and he was very cheerful. He wore a purple cloak around him, and underneath wore a pair of sweatpants and a t-shirt, his shortish bear was tied off in a small ponytail. Asriel looked young, he was around twenty years old like Chara. Chara was was human like me, he had fallen to the underground when he was eleven, he was the first human to have survived the fall besides me. He wore a cloak too, but only a short one around his left shoulder, wearing nice pants and a button up, tucked in shirt. He walked around bare footed.

"Nice to finally meet another human after all this time." He grins and shakes my hand for a few seconds longer than someone normally would.. Asriel taps Chara on the shoulder and gives him a look, they both laugh a bit.

Then, Asriel just smiled wide and chanted,

"Howdy!" placing his hands on his hips beaming proudly, puffing his chest out a bit.

Chara took the opportunity to give his brother a good swift punch in the gut, sending him to double over, only to straighten back up and put Chara in a headlock, scruffing up his hair in a noogie.

"A-Az!!!!"

"Ha! Suffer the wrath of the God of Hyper Death!"

We all laughed, even if I didn't know what that was, I still found their childishness entertaining.

"So what's your name, child?" Toriel managed to wheeze out.

Just as I am about to tell them my name, another goat monster comes into the room, he's much much larger than everyone else, and looked intimidating at first glance, making me want to hide behind someone. The nearest person close to me was Chara, so I felt more than comfortable to hide behind him. He turned his head around to see me and laughed a bit.

"Yeah, he can be scary at first, trust me. " He whispered, then he started towards the tall being.

"Hey, Dad!" he gave the goat man a great big hug, leaving me to cower in my own shadow.

"Why, hello Chara, Asriel.And hello there small one! He smiled in my direction. I could kindness in his expression, and humbleness shown through his eyes. The king had a yellow beard, and wore a large cloak covering his whole body. He stepped over and held out hi large paw-like hand.

"I am King Asgore, I see you have met my family by now." He bellowed.

I took his hand, shaking it with a strong grip to try and show confidence. The king smiled even more at this, his eyes squinting until they are almost out of sight.

He let go of my hand. I couldn't help but look around at everyone, I suppose they were expecting me to introduce myself since I hadn't yet.

"I'm Frisk.." I said quietly.

"That's a lovely name!" I heard Asgore and Toriel say in synch. No one had ever said that to me before, so I was shocked.

"Thanks...?" They nodded and we all sat down to eat pie, which I had soon discovered was Toriel's famous butterscotch-cinnamon. After a while, Asgore had excused Chara and Asriel from the room, and the two brothers chased each other out the door and called out that they would be in the castil.

Toriel stayed silent and finally got up from her seat, unsettledness in her voice.

"I will go tidy up the kitchen.." She pat my head and kissed Asgore on the forehead before taking her leave. I kept staring at the golden flowers on the table. Afraid of what was going to happen next.