Not so Sweet Tea (Frisk's perspective)

((TIME SKIP~! Two hours after Frisk sat down and explained what had happened for her to fall underground the first time.))

The room had gone silent. Asgore sat with his tea cup nearly slipping out of his hand while Sans just stared at me, pupils gone and expression blank. I felt horrible sharing even just that small bit of detail with a bunch of strangers... I hated feeling like a rambling mess. Gaster decided to be the first one to clarify.

"So." He set his tea down onto the table, making us all flinch and look at him.
"Let's review... You are saying that as a little girl your parents had abandoned you in an unfamiliar town, hoping that you'd be found and sent into an orphanage of sorts. Only to find that children there would discriminate against you after strange things began to happen around you. You ran away one day and that is when you fell?"

He left out a lot of details, but that's okay. I didn't want to hear anymore of it.

"Yes."

"And you were running from an abusive town..." Asgore muttered, repeating what I had told them.

Sans didn't contribute.

"W-when I fell, the first time, I had heard about how children would enter the mountain and never come back. I was hoping that... If I jumped in I'd..." I swirled what small amount of tea was left around in my cup. Watching it ripple away.

"I was hoping I could... Find those kids." I said, lying. Asgore looked up in shock.

"Pardon?"

"I uh.." I stopped to finished drinking my tea..slowly. That way I could buy myself some time. I gently set the cup down.

"I wanted to find the others who had fallen... Surely they didn't fall on accident either. Right? They must have had a reason, surely. Maybe, I don't know.. I was hoping to find someone that would understand me, I guess." I could feel Sans' eyes stare through me. I stare down into my empty cup, folding my hands tightly in my lap. Asgore rested his hand in front of me, attempting to comfort me. I read sympathy in his eyes.

"You poor dear..." he arches his eyebrows in concern.

"Forced to run away from the only things you knew, constantly being betrayed and misunderstood....And to have been so young at that..."

"How tragic." Gaster said, starting at me intently. I looked back down into my lap.

"It's ok... I was too young to even understand myself anyways, so it's fine. It's no matter."

"In that case, then let's change the topic." Gaster says, leaning over the table and resting his head on his hands boredly.

"Tell us about what happened when you fell into the Underground."

"But Gaster, Sans has already-"

Gaster cuts him off "Yes but we have only heard Sans' input. I'd like to know how our, sweet.."

Gaster continued to stare at me, I began to feel really uneasy.

"...darling Frisk saw our world back then."

I stutter unintentionally

"I-I don't..r-remember.." I started to fidget.

He continues to ask me questions.

" What were you feeling? What made you want to go home if you truly had nothing to go back to? What was driving you to continue forward?"

"P-please.. I don't..."

He's begins to slow get up from his seat.

" Why did you really-"

*BLAM!!!!* Sans slammed his hands down on the table, shaking it and nearly sending the cups to the floor to be shattered. My eyes widen at him as he places his hand on my shoulder, holding onto it tightly. He glares at Gaster, his pupils burnt out.