(FORGOT TO PUBLISH THIS PART.)

(I AM SOOO SORRY I HAVE HAD THIS STORY UP FOR MONTHS ON END AND I SKIPPED OVER THIS CHAPTER. That or deleted it... WHATEVER!!! Just read it cause it's important!)

The elevator came to a sudden stop. Tears were brimming my eyes, so I refused to blink. I tapped my way outside and ran through Hotland. My mind was racing faster than I was. I grit my teeth at the thoughts running through my head.

Shit! SHIT SHIT SHIT! I hurt my brother! I hurt Chara! SHIT!

My bare feet came to a screeching halt before I passed the lab, I scurried through the doors and slid across the slick tiles, nearly missing the entrance to Sans' lab. The red aura still flickering away on my hands as they held onto my clothes.

I gotta stop, I gotta stop. I have to calm down. I need to calm down. SHIT!

I bolted through the entrance, still on the verge of tears from my careless actions. I felt my hair blowing out of my face even though there wasn't any wind in the labs. My erged steps echoed loudly throughout the rooms. Once I reached the corner, I leaned against a wall. Completely out of breath, gasping for air. I wheezed out the first word that came to mind.

"S...S-SANS!" I nearly slumped to the floor before he called back.

"In here, Babybones."

I shot back up and ran through the lab again, still shaking. I hated how Sans' lab was like a freaking maze cause I kept running into walls in a panic.

"Sansy!" I yelled again, hoping he would just come and find me.

"I said I'm here, Babybones! C'mon, you've been through the lab a million times." he hollered back.

I started to go blind due to my eyes filling themselves with unshed tears.

"Damn it all Sans!!" I cried, slumping down to my knees with a loud thud in defeat. I started sob as crashing and clangs came from rooms away. I could hear Alphys gripping about broken vials or something as quick stomping came through the halls. I heard the skidding of sneakers on the floors down the corridor. I looked up to see Sans sliding down to his knees and pulling me into an embrace. I started to cry into his shoulder.

Sans moved his hands around my back for a while. On normal occasions I'd blush but not right now. He gently pulled away and cupped my face in his hands. He looked into my eyes sternly, ready to bash someone's head in.

"What. Happened."

Without hesitation,

"I hurt Chara Sansy! I hurt him!" I bawled and burrowed my face into his sweater, laying my head on his chest. I refused to touched him. He pulled away again and took me wy the wrists, examining my still flaming hands. He stared at them, his pupils disappeared for a minute.

He got up and pulled me with him.

Now he's mad at me?!

I started to cry more, not wanting to hurt anyone and not wanting anyone to hurt me.

In the midst of my thoughts, I felt Sans putting my hands together, placing them in between his.

He looked at me, a sad look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry." He sounded serious for a minute. Then started to laugh a bit, still holding my hands in his.

"Let me guess..Past experiences starting to flood in?"