Flames (Frisk's perspective)

"Hey there...Nice to see you here again, didn't get to talk to you much last night. "

Those words replayed over and over in my head until I could place them.

Not only was he the monster man from last night, he was a royal guard. Not just any royal guard. He was the same one who had jumped me and Sans all those years ago! This guy... was a coward. That much I knew. He was the first to start running before Sans had started his attacks.

Ha! He's so pitiful! Why was I afraid of him?!

I don't even remember his name. All I remember is that he was OBSESSED with (and I quote)

'PET!' Just thinking about it makes me laugh. He wore a spiked collar, pink muscle top, and cheetah print jeans. PFFFTTT! I don't care about how many muscles he has, he's a total goof from the way I remember him and that's that.

I confidently slapped his hand away in annoyance. Ignoring his laugh of satisfactory, I went back to my food. Focusing on the grains of salt, trying to distract myself.

"Pff~ What? Don't like me showing a little concern? After all,"

A paw jerked at my face, pulling me closer to him all the while squeezing my cheeks with his massive fingers.

I gave him an icy glare as he continued.

"- a pretty thing like you shouldn't be alone in a place like this. I'm just makin' sure you get home alright~"

"Wow! I'm flattered!" Sarcasm chirped through my words. I tsk, roll my eyes and pull away.

"Thanks, but no thanks. I can manage just fine." I grip onto the bottom of my seat, lifting up on it with as much strength as possible; Something one of my old therapists had taught me to do when I felt anxious.

"Aw c'mon baby. You aren't taken, are ya?" He let out a few *hic*s during his question.

Stupidly, I respond honestly "No...but..."

He worms his arm around me and grabs my hip, claws nearly breaking skin, pulling me and the bar stool closer. I steer clear of his gaze, turning my head and shutting my eyes tightly. I could feel my blood boil as my stomach continued to churn, the sickening feeling grew only stronger. I started to push him away, not wanting anything to do with him or whatever he had in mind. His grip on me tightened, pulling me closer, his snout inching towards my cheek.

I was ready to just set this dog on fire, but I knew it would only get me in trouble, that and cause a disturbance to those around me. Nonetheless, my hands began turning again. I removed them from him, rookie mistake. Moving my hands only forced me closer and faster. I winced, his breath reeked of beer and (dog treats..?) as he was right up on me.

Is it just me or was the room fading red?

I mumble, understanding what's going on "Let...go."

He just laughed and started to press his snout against my cheekbone. My breath hitched, hands shaking as I started to lose it. I felt hot tears brim my eyes as my teeth began to grind against each other.

I couldn't ignore how uncomfortable it was, I wanted to puke , scream, do something. Anything to get rid of the this, once again, sickening feeling I had. But I couldn't move. If I did, i'd surely burn the bar down in a panic.

I opened my mouth but he cupped it with his other paw. I could feel something sneaking under the waist lining of my denim shorts. I freaked out, and the floor around us engulfed in ruby red flames. My magic was leaking out.

He averted from me and to them, chuckled, and looked back at me. He stood up and held me from behind, I struggled to loosen his grip. He laughed sadistically, forcing me to look him in the eye as he held my head in place. Okay, NOW I needed to throw up.

"So you ARE that little kid from all those years ago. The one who escaped the underground and nearly burnt down that room in Waterfall, right~?" he was really testing my patience.

My breath took another hitch as his hand slipped to the front of my shorts.

H-he doesn't even care that he's surrounded by freaking fire?! W-what the hell is he doing?!!

I started to hyperventilate. By then everything was hued in crimson, assuming it was my vision.

Rage had begun to wash over me as the flames grew.

The duche removed his hand from my mouth, allowing me to breath.

"What's your damage?!" I yell out over the crackling and popping. "W-why do YOU, of all monsters, care if I am the same person from- what? Ten years ago?!"

I struggle more, kicking his knees and digging into his arms with my nails.

Damn it, where the hell is Sans?! If he he's not out here in point five seconds I swear to god-!!!

I started to call for him but my screams were muffled by the same large paw from before.

I continued to scream into it, hoping to at least get someone's attention from the kitchen, seeing that the few people who were here had left the bar before all this had taken place.

A hot tear trickled down my left cheek as the dog man spoke again.

"Honestly gorgeous, I don't know. But one things for sure," He slid his hand a little further and I forced a muffled scream of anger.

"You aged well." at that, my eyes flared as he licked my cheek with his disgusting dog tongue. I continued to scream, even more hot tears followed.

A low voice could be heard from behind. As suddenly as I had been grabbed, I was let go, dropping to the floor, gasping for air.

I shook in anger, shooting back in the monsters direction. I was SO ready to beat someone to death. I felt violated, and wanted a shower. Just as I was about to start throwing flames at him, I stopped. My eyes went wide as I noticed that the flames had went out . 

Bones were in their place. 

The guard and I both looked bewildered. My heart skipped a beat and that sick state I was in had been replaced with the normal one. That warm and wanted feeling of being safe and watched out for. A smile crept on my face as the skeleton removed his hood, his one good eye glowing blue with fury. He placed his index finger to his teeth (lips) and winked with a satisfied grin.

"Guess who's back~"