42- The life named Happiness - Extra

This chapter was written for my friends who loved my Mingkit story and they want to read more about their propose wedding and children. I am really thankful for your love and I also love my readers as my friends, so I want to make this special extra chapter for them to fulfill my friends wish. There are some imagine moment here (I mean not really) but I really expect it can happen in near future in real life.

Ming's line.

Time passed quickly, I and Kitkat have loved each other over 3 years. This year, Kitkat will finish his study after submitting his final project. After this, he will become a pediatrician who will take care good of the health of children. Yes, he loves kids and I know he want to have his own kids. For me, I have joined in a company as an engineer with introducing of P'Forth after I finish my final project (Medicine students at college have to learn one more year compare with other students from other faculties, so I and P'Kitkat can graduate the same year), but my Kitkat still has other Mountain Children's Health project which he need to go to a mountain town during 1 month. At first, I absolutely disagree to allow my Kitkat go there during 1 month without me beside but you know, my Kitkat has become my angel-devil-childish-pampered Kitkat. He applies all his sweet-killer skills to make me agree with him. Of course, I have to keep up my spirit but finally I have to give up by his stubborn because he uses final weapon, my Kitkat is being sulking with me, he doesn't talk to me, doesn't let me sleep at his room and the most important that he doesn't eat anything for almost one day. Now you say, what I should do except follow his wish.

Ming: "Kitkat, I cooked some your favorite foods, now sit up and eat a little, please." I am coaxing him while he was still lying on the bed pountedly without looking at me.

Ming: "Kitkat, let me feed you, hum?" I continued my coaxing but he ignored me, turn other direction when I was just sitting beside him on the bed.

Ming: "Please my Kitkat, only eat a little bit, now is 7 at evening but you still don't have anything in your stomach, you make me so worry, baby." He was covering him with a blanket and I only can fetch a sign then I lied down next to my Kitkat, hugged him through the blanket and whispered to him "Ok, Ok, you win, I will let you go there for the project."

Kitkat: "Really? You will allow me to go there for real?" he immediately opened the blanket, turned to me and asked excitingly.

Ming: "Yes, really, but promise me you have to take care of yourself well and have to report to me how is your status every weekend by your photos and phone-call, ok?" I knew it's hard to keep contact at mountain area, my Kitkat need to go to a small center of the town to use internet and make a phone call.

Kitkat: "Yeah, I promise, I will be back to you with good health as normal, and still love you as always." He answered with sweet voice together with a tight hugs which makes me lose in his hand.

After that, we has dinner together and I also has my Kitkat whole the night because I know I will miss him crazily, I have to separate from him starting tomorrow and during a month, I really don't want to let him go there, really don't want.

On the days without my Kitkat, I only bury me with my jobs at office then come back Kitkat's room at the night and keep my phone alive during the weekend is the most important thing. I am not in mood for going out for some funny time and I know P'Forth and Wayo are also the same situation. We have counted the dates one by one and finally, it is the end of the terrible month. Today, around 6pm my Kitkat will be back to my arms. I do my best to finish all my jobs before 5pm and I can go to the station to pick up him. P'Forth and Wayo are doing the same. It's now 5h15pm, I and P'Forth are on the way to our car (we are working at the same company), suddenly P'Forth receive a call from P'Beam then he turn to me and shout out loudly that P'Beam has been being in his room. P'Forth rush to the car while I am still frozen because of his crazy reaction. But how about my Kitkat, there is no sign from my Kitkat, can it he is also being home since they are doing the same the project? I am thinking then I receive a call from Wayo to inform that P'Pha also surprise him by picking up him at the company without announcements then he hang up the call without letting me ask some more things. After that, I immediately take out my phone to call my Kitkat but he doesn't pick up his phone. I start feeling worry, I try to call him more times and finally he picks up the phone, thank God, he is fine.