21- Real life? or Dream?

Ming's line.

I asked myself whether or not I was mishearing that P'Kitkat said his intimate action in front of P'Forth was a good sign for me. I really wanted to know the true as quick as possible. Then I rushed to follow my Kitkat to go in his room, I also felt happy when I see he was confusing and shying, he looked so cute at this moment, he made me want him more and more but I can't keep that thinking, I need a confirmation from Kitkat to be sure that my feeling for "good sign" was not wrong.

But when he came out the bathroom, his face was in serious impression, it made me a little bit worry, I said with myself that please don't let good sign turn to bad answer. After my opening questions, P'Kitkat talked to me what he wants. Yes, he said many things but somehow the more I was hearing, the more the scare was appearing in my mind until he said we should stop... I really couldn't be patience anymore, I think he would give up this kind of love. There were a lot of thoughts in my mind such as P'Kit really turn me down? Does he give up? will he leave me?... But I couldn't accept those thoughts, I needed to do something to stop his words, I didn't want to hear that terrible answer. In a moment of confusion, I just knew one thing that I want him to be mine, I want to stop his leaving, even if I have to force him to stay beside me I also would do, I couldn't think about consequences, then I kissed Kitkat, yes that was a kiss with a hurt from my heart.

When my lips was touching his lips, I didn't care anything anymore, nothing in my mind. I only felt this feeling, felt his lips were so soft, warm and sweet. And specially was P'Kit was kissing back to me, our lips are wrapped each other. With me, this is the most sweet kiss I have ever felt before because this was not only the first lips kiss with a guy and the guy was P'Kitkat who I am crazy falling in love for, but Kitkat also, same as me, was being passionate about this kiss.

I already knew P'Kit need to take breath, he pushed me by all his remain power to take a breath but I was really really scare that he would continue his breaking up to me, so I pulled him and hugged him tighter as if I wouldn't let him run away from my arms. I really didn't dare to think our first kiss would content many kind of feelings like this.

Every people was right when they said I always become silly guy if I encounter any problems which relate to P'Kit. This time was not exception too, I didn't hear all his confessing yet, then I let my own thought lead me to the bad answer while it was not P'Kitkat's idea. Finally, P'Kitkat talked he love me and treat me very tenderly. At this moment, I suddenly realized that the same as me, he was also disconcerted when he make confessing.

I slept with Kitkat in my arms, today is a wonderful day that I will not forget in all my life, the day P'Kitkat accepts my love, take initiative to kiss me passionate, show his caring about me clearly.

It's in morning, I wake up, I look around the room to be sure that this is really Kitkat's room, then I look at to the person who is lying in my arms as a cat. I can feel his hot breath in my chest, I am looking him in love then I lower my head to kiss his forehead gently. I know Kitkat has class in the afternoon and me in the morning, I don't want to wake him up, so I lift his head up to pull out my hand lightly but he already awake.

Kit: "Morning Ming." he greeted me with warm smile.

Ming: "Morning Kitkat." I also greeted him with a soft kiss on his cheek.

Kit: "You have class at 8am, right? so you go to bathroom first, then come back your room to change uniform." P'Kit said without hesitantly. He was sitting up to left the bed.

Ming: "Do you know my schedule clearly P'? I asked after I pulled him lying back to my arms and put him under my body.

Kit: "What do you want, N'?" he was asking shyly when looking at me.

Ming: "Answer my question first, from the beginning, you know my schedule clearly, right? also care about me a lot, right?" I repeated my questions while looking deep in his eyes.

Kit: "I don't tell you, not mean I don't care, stupid boy." he scold me lovely.

Ming: "Can I kiss you now P'?" I asked because I wanted to make sure I completely had Kitkat's permission now.

Kit: "No."

Ming: "Why P'?" I surprised with his answer, so I asked quickly.

Kit: "Because you didn't reply yet whether or not you want to become my boyfriend." he answered with teasing voice and praising brow.

Oh yeah, last night I didn't answer that question because I think he already knew my answer, I just wanted to kiss him that moment, then I just keep kissing.

Ming: "Oh no P', yes yes yes, as your wish, I can repeat this 100 times, even thousands times but you already know you have all my heart, how can you still need my answer?"

Kit: "It's a confirmation between us to start a new stage in this love. I knew you were very patience when I needed the time to determine my feeling and I already knew that you also tried your best to control your feeling when you stayed beside me whole past month. Thank you for your love to me, Ming." P'Kit was still looking deep in my eyes while talking.

Ming: "so what is my reward for those?" I was asking with childish face.

Kit: "so what do you want for the rewards, huh?"

Ming: "I want to..." my words was cut off.

Kit: "Not to mention the issue of making love, ok? I don't prepare for this yet." P'Kitkat whispered with red face.

Ming: "Of course, I remember all your words last night, I will wait for our first time, for now, I want to kiss you, hug you and stay beside you as much as I want, okay P'?"

Kit: "Except saying YES, do I have other choice?" Kitkat asked while smiling.

Ming: "No." simple word and I started kissing my Kitkat with a hot kiss and this was our first morning kiss in our love life.

Kit: "Ming, enough, If you don't leave now, you will be late. So get up quickly, hum?" he was coaxing me while push me aside and left the bed.

Ming: "I don't want to go to class today my Kitkat." I pouted talking while rolling over on the bed.

Kit: "Listen boy, don't be a kid, I am still here for you, so move your ass now bad guy."

Ming: "uhmm P', how are you so cruel like that, don't make me stay away from you, no no no." I continued with begging.

Kit: "Ming, you want to make me angry, hum?" simple but worth words from P'Kit.

Ming: "No way, don't be angry P', I get up now." I was always under Kitkat's control.

I get up then go to bathroom, I already see there are 2 toothbrushes and one of those was put toothpaste, I look around and also see 2 towels, hot water in bathtub. I can't believe that this day will come to me. My Kitkat prepared everything for my morning showering while I am being kittenish.

I can only feel crazy happy. Yeah, from waiting Kitkat's acceptance, now I am being his special care. I ask myself if this is real life or only my dream.

P/s: This is what Ming's feeling during and after Kit's confessing. I want to make more sweet moments for Ming, this is a reward for his wonderful love. Please enjoy your time with my story and support me with your love by votings, comments and sharings. Thank you.