29- Before reaching to limited

Ming's line.

After spending whole the day for hanging out with P'Kitkat and Moew, I really understand why my Kitkat gives Moew a special feeling, yeah, she really care about Kitkat, P'Kitkat is always set top priority in her thoughts. She can act kittenish with Kitkat but if there are anything which Kitkat doesn't like, she absolutely ignores it even that is what she really likes. After today, I really feel guilty because I steal Kitkat's heart from her completely. I don't lie, I really feel that to Moew but I only can say sorry because I can't let my Kitkat go, I can't live without him anymore in this life.

Somehow I felt more comfortable with her beside us now, I could talk to her everything even I think it seems I and Moew were friends for long time and my Kitkat released his worry a little bit after shopping but it's only when Moew didn't stick to my Kitkat. When we were having dinner, Moew started hold Kitkat's arms, acted kittenish to Kitkat, my jealousy wakes up immediately. I really can't stand when there are someone who are approaching my Kitkat and Moew is not exception but I need to control my jealousy because I believe Kitkat will solve this clearly, so I must be patience and wait for his action.

I have driven Kitkat and Moew to Kitkat's house, he will stay at home tonight because he misses and also promises with grandma and P'Kim. I have to turn back my dorm alone, I prepare to leave after I say goodbye to grandma and brother with my Kitkat accompany me go to my car which is parking outside.

P'Kit: "Don't worry or sad when going back alone, hum, Ming? Message me when you come to your room, ok?" He suddenly hold my hand when we were standing behind my car and saying gently.

Ming: "Yes, P'" I replied with a sad eyes.

P'Kit: "Ok, bye, drive carefully." Kitkat was saying while still holding my hand tightly. I could feel that he didn't want to let go off my hand and I was too.

Ming: "P'" I called him with whisper voice and then brought my lips close to his lips.

P'Kit: "Ming, please stop, everyone may see us." Kitkat stopped my kiss.

Ming: "Oh, P', sorry, I really miss you, I forgot controlling my action, so I go now P'" I was saying with my really sad face then turn to the car for opening the door.

When I prepare to step on my car, my arm is suddenly pulled back. I turn back with surprised face when I see Kitkat's face is in right front of mine.

P'Kit: "I also miss you, I also don't want to let you go back, please don't be sad like that, it makes my heart hurts so much." Kitkat was saying while looking deep in my eyes and his eyes were a little bit red.

Omg, my Kitkat is saying super sweet to me and also let me know that he doesn't want to let me go. Does this mean he also wants to stay by my side whole the time? And does this mean he also can't lose me in his life? I really can die in this sweet right now and right here.

Ming: "Sorry P'" I only could say sorry to him because I must to do something which not allowance now then I kissed him at his lips briefly.

P'Kit: "Ming,..." P'Kit only could call my name then he also kissed back me quickly and smiling shyly.

I swear with you, if this moment is happening in our room, I am sure that I will eat all my Kitkat, I will not let him run away from me even for a second.

I really have to go although I don't want and I also know that we will meet again early tomorrow's morning but my legs don't want to move. I try my best to leave and now I turn back my room then I text to my Kitkat.

Ming: "I'm in my room now P'Kitkat. I miss you, miss you so much my Kitkat."

P'Kit: "I am too, it's late now, so you should go to take hot shower and go to the bed now." Kitkat replied immediately after my message.