13- Starting time

Kit's line.

After buddy's talking, when we are enjoy teasing each other, suddenly Pha's phone is ringing, he looks at the phone and shows cryptic expression.

Kit: "What's that?" I just simply asked him.

Beam: "hum hum hum, can it be someone is finding you?" he teasing Pha.

Pha: "Yeah, someone is finding but finding a K..Kat, not me" Pha answered in misleading way.

Kit: "What's Ki...?, ah no, what's Kat?" I asked instantly and Beam was opening his eyes widely due to confused word.

Yeah, after hearing Pha's teasing word about K..Kat, I know that is about me but how he knows about that name? From Yo or there are something I don't know here.

Kit: "Yeah, I don't hide it from you guys anymore. Yesterday afternoon, when I and Ming were talking at the beach, he let me know that he keep a special name for me and only he can call me by that name, that is Kit ... Kitkat" I said but didn't dare to look at those guys.

Beam: "Omg, do you want to make me toothache?, how sweet!!!!"

Pha:"Yeah, I only know this morning when he just speak it out by himself accidently but right after that he warned me as if I dare to call you by that name, I will be in trouble, so that's why I only dare say K..Kat" he was saying with a smirk.

Kit: "Hateful guys" I was talking with my angrily face.

For a while, Pha's phone is bringing, he just picks up and turns on phone speaker so all of us can hear content of the call clearly.

Yo: "P'Pha, are you done with talking? Ming want to go to find P'Kit but I don't let him go, so he is annoying me now, I can't solve him. P' help me." Yo was talking on phone and a voice interrupted him.

Ming: "Yo, who are you talking to? do you finish your tasks? please quickly, I want to go searching for my P'Kit. If you are still slowly, I will no care about you anymore. I leave now."

Yo: "If you dare to do that, I will tell P'Pha and P'Beam don't let you get close to P'Kit" I could hear teasing voice of Yo.

Ming: "Ow how can you are so cruel with me, don't do that na na na, If I can't stay beside P'Kit, I will die, yeah absolutely die. Don't you want to see your buddy in hurt, right? na na na Yo?" we already heard all those conversation with teasing voice of Yo and begged childish voice from Ming.

My face definitely turns red, after Pha turn off his phone. Beaming is laughing while Pha is texting to Yo. I am speechless now, but somehow I am happy, yeah really happy.

Pha: "Before this phone call, Yo text me about the situation, I easily guess what happen at Yo's side, so I want you hear that and aware how much Ming's love is toward you" Pha said seriously.

Beam: "Take your time but let us know what we need to help when you are in trouble case, ok Kitty?"

Ming: "P'Kittttttttttttttttttttt" I heard Ming's voice even I hadn't answered Beam yet.

Yeah, he rushes to me and takes a sit beside me with a bright smile face. He looks so cute with this reaction, I have nothing to say and only stare at him with a gentle smile.

Ming: "P'Kit, why don't you wait for me to finish my filming? I am so sad when I don't see you around that place?" he was pouted talking.

Pha: "Hey boy, beside you, Kit also has us as friends, ok? don't keep Kit for you only, huh" Pha said and praise his brow.

Beam: "Oi Oi Oi" Beam covered his mouth and faked in pain.

Yo: "What happened to you P'Beam" Yo was asking as if he understood what Beam wanted to say.