6- Lost

Kit's line.

After that short conversation this afternoon, I come back my room and I really lost my mind in thinking about that kid (Ming), there are many questions which popup in my thought like why he is saying that? who is he? is it really he know about me well, if so, why he knows about me? does he like me or does he has any other purpose?.... these questions make me headache, I rub my forehead with a sign.

Beam: "Are you feel sickness, Kitty?"

Kit: "No, just a little headache due to hot noon"

Beam: "Do you still want to go to party?"

Kit: "Yeah, it's cool out there, I will get better with fresh air".

I really want to go out side to breath fresh air. I worry I will think more and more about Ming if I stay at room. But I am wrong, I even space out on the way I and Beam go to the night party. As the result, I turn other way without knowing about that. I just go, step by step with whole those questions repeating in my mind until I come to an area which have some woody art house with a peaceful atmosphere and beautiful ocean view. I find out a place and sit there to enjoy this moment. I don't remember how long I sit there until Beam and Ming find out and take me back the party and cheering Forth's drinking battle.

I still cant cut out a shock from that talk, now Ming is giving me other shock when he confess he likes me when he company me to my room. After his confess, I am frozen and standing in front of my room until Beam come back.

Beam: "Kitty, why are you standing here? Sick?"

Kit: "Yeah, maybe" I didn't mean normal sick, I didn't know what this sick mean anymore.

We go in our room, Beam said: "Forth will treat us other drink round and Ming wants to let the space for Pha and Yo, so I agree to get along with them, how about you Kitty?"

Kit: "No, tired, I should go to bed now, just throw you out and go" I replied Beam with a teasing voice and raised left eyebrows to make him reassure that I'm good.

Beam: "ok, go to sleep, Kitty. Do you want a good night kiss?" he was teasing me with his seduce lips.

Kit: "Get out" I yelled at him and threw a pillow to him but he already run out of the room. "Stupid Beam" I muttered.

I take a quick shower, lie in bed. I am so tired for thinking and don't want to bother about all things anymore. I want to sleep but it's hard for me because image of Ming's face just popup in my mind whenever I close my eyes. The headache come back and I nearly get crazy with my head. I muttered " throw him out, throw him out, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr".

I pour a cup of water to drink, I see the room's door is opening, I think that's Beam, so I just continue drinking and ask "not like you, leave the party this early, Beam?". After question, I feel strange because I don't hear any word from that guy, I turn around to check for him but it's not Beam, it's Ming, I choke water in my mouth and starting cough.

Ming run to me in hasty and rub my back, he also shows worry face to me. Somehow I feel I am happy when I see his worry but I immediately wake up my mind with a train of thinking "I don't love a boy and also maybe he just have momentary excitement."

Kit: "Why are you here?" I asked him after ending up my thought.

Ming: "P'Beam give me the room's key and tell me sleep here since I can't be back to my room for Yo's sake and I have to make short introduce clip tomorrow, so I need to sleep well."

Kit: "Oh, there are no other way. Then just go to sleep. If you dare to do anything, I will throw you out" I agreed to let him sleep in my room because I thought he is also my junior and he also didn't do any bad to me.

Ming: "Where should I sleep P'Kit?

Kit: "On the floor" I answer deadpan.

Ming: "Can I sleep beside you on the bed, P'Kit? I will have a body hurt tomorrow if I sleep on the floor, please" I faked kittenish toward P'Kit.

Kit: "No, if you want to sleep on the bed, just find other room and surely some girls will welcome you" I was talking mockingly and also checking his attitude.

Ming: "No P', I only know and look at you from now on. I no need any other person. I will sleep on the floor" he answered, quickly took extra pillow and blanket, then lie down on the floor.

I see his sad face. I feel sorry but no word come out, so I turn off the lights, we keep silent as if we are sleeping but we can hear our breath clearly. It is kind of nervous breath.

p/s: hope you like this too. Thanks.