20- Really in relationship

Kit's line.

I get off the car while Ming take his stuff and follow me. I go faster than normal because I feel my strong heart beat in my chest and my face is so hot now. I am thinking all the time but I really don't find out the best way to talk to him. I really want to tell Ming that I love him but it is not in normal way since I am not confessing to a girl and it's not the case of girl's confessing to her boyfriend. I need to make it in a fair way for both of us but the most of things, I have to make Ming happy with my confessing to compensate for the sadness I caused him.

I and Ming go in my room, I feel so hot, I need to do something to help me be more courageous. Ming only follows me in silent, I know every time I am in mood, no care it's bad or good, Ming always keep his patience for asking, listening and giving his idea to me if any. This time also, Ming just stands behind me, look at my reaction, then I know Ming will ask about what I want to say.

Ming: "P'..." I cut off his words.

Kit: "Ming, I want to...to... go to bathroom a little bit." I couldn't say my words directly, I was embarrassed. Omg how can it be so hard?

I go in bathroom, take a shower to make me cool down because as usual, I will find out the solution for all my problems by this way and I hope it also works this time. But I am wrong, it is not useful in this love issue. Then I think I can't avoid Ming longer, so just go there and say what my heart wants, absolutely follow the tip of my heart like Pha's advice.

Ming: "So now, can you talk to me what is happening to you now, huh P'Kitkat? Don't make me worry anymore huh." Ming asked with his gentle voice.

Kit: "Okay, uhm...," I still couldn't open my mouth when standing face to him and only could look down on floor.

Ming: "What is good sign you mentioned earlier, huh?" Ming opened the way for our talking. He always likes that, making everything easily for me.

Kit: "Okay, the good sign means good sign for both of us." I took a deep breath then continued "For me, good sign is finally, I can be comfortable with you in front of other people, comfortable, ah.. I mean, you know.., ahah the same when I am with Pha and Beam." Oh no, my words run away from me. I even couldn't explain what "comfortable" means here. I scold myself silently "Damn you Kit, how can this is the same case as buddy's."

Ming: "like P'Pha and P'Beam?" Ming asked with doubtable voice.

Kit: "oh, uhm..., and for your sake, good sign is you no need to wait my answer anymore."

Ming: "no need to wait?" he asked with strange voice and worry face.

Kit: "Yeah, no need anymore because we should stop..." I stopped my word in middle.

I just say a part of my confessing then I see Ming's tears is coming down on his cheek although he is trying the best to keep his calm, I am so embarrassed that I can't continue saying.

Ming: "Stop?"

Kit: "Yes, we should stop our this kind of unclear relationship to..." my word was cut off again but this time it wasn't cut off due to his tears, it's because his lips.

Yes, he is kissing while his tears are still coming down on his cheek. This is the first time Ming kiss my lips passionately, Ming pressed his lips against my lips, he is kissing as if he will lose it after this. Somehow I feel so warm and happy, so I also kiss him back although this kiss is a bit rough but very sweet. After a while, I try to use all my strength to stop Ming because I feel he is misunderstanding my words so I want to continue my confessing. The first time, I am successful in pushing him away a little.

Kit: "wait.. um...um" I only couldn't say more because Ming continued pull me into his arms pressed his lips against my lips continuously.

This time he still keeps clamped tight kiss and also slip his tongue between my lips to open my mouth. I feel so hot now, specially when his tongue touches mine. This kiss makes me can't breathe as well as take out all my power, I have to stop him, so I tried to push him away.

Kit: "Ming, breathe...wait..." I couldn't say anything except this word to let Ming knows I need to breathe.

Ming: "please don't stop, please don't leave me P'" he was begging me with his muttered voice and his tears were still rolling down nonstop.

"Oh my goodness, what f..king are you doing Kit? Ming is thinking that you are trying to stop this relationship completely and leave him. You need to fix this situation immediately." I yelled at myself quietly when I heard what he was saying.

At this moment, I feel so hurt, Ming is crying, hugging and begging me. I don't aware that I am also crying.

Kit: "No no Ming, it is not a stop... please listen to me, calm down ... calm down" I tried to rub his back then continue my confessing " I love you, Ming, please be mine huh?".

Yes, I am really really confused so I decide that no need choosing any other things because the best word is I say I love him directly.

Ming: "Really P'?" he hold my shoulders, pushed me out of his chest then asked instantly.

Kit: "Yes, absolutely yes, how can you lose your calm like this, you know how much you make me worry and confused, hum?" I said when I was looking into his eyes with my hand is stroking his hair and smiling to him.

Ming: "P'..." he whispered.

Kit: "What? calm down?" I asked with gentle smile.

Ming: "Yes" he nodded when answering me.

Kit: "So listen to me clearly, Ming. I would like to stop our current unclear relationship because I want to turn it into an official and serious love with you. Finally, I admit I love you so much and not only make you are mine but also I am yours. Thennn, could you please to become my boyfriend from now on, N'Ming?" I ended my confessing with that question.

Ming: "Can you hit me now, P'?" he asked while looking my eyes.

Kit: "No need." I said then pull him down to me.

Yes, I take an initiative to kiss Ming passionately. This is the first our Sloppy Kiss. We are kissing, hugging tightly until we can't breathe and break apart a little.

Kit: "Believe?" I asked with my smiling face.

He doesn't reply, only continue kissing. This time it is a passionate French Kiss, then Ming kiss my eyes, my cheek, my nose and my neck. I also drowned in this passionate feeling. I am hugging Ming so tightly, I don't want to let him leave my arms but somehow I feel Ming's kiss is going down deep in my chest and my pajamas's buttons is opening. I feel passionate but whether or not this is too fast if we do this tonight, my thought is being shilly-shally then I awake. I put my hands on his chest to stop him by pushing slightly.

Kit: "Enough, na, I still don't prepare for this yet. And also we have class tomorrow. You have class in the morning, so we should go to sleep now, okay?" I asked with appeasing voice.

Ming: "Yes, my Kitkat" Ming said while smiling.

After that, Ming lifts me by holding by keeping around my waist, put me on the bed, then he lie down, pull me into his chest and hug me in his arms. I decide give him a good night kiss and one more sweet confessing before sleeping.

Kit: "I want our first time have to be special, so wait a little more, okay?" I whispered to his ears while I was lying in his arms.

Yes, this is how my confessing happen. After this, my experience is "In your love, there is no other words that can be more beautiful than "Love" and also there is no sentence that makes your lover is happiest except "I love you".

p's: thank you very much for your love to my story, please give me your support by voting and sharing. Next chap will be Ming's.