8- Past is back and changing

Kit's line.

I admit that I am a man but I scare rain and thunder. This is also the reason for:

1. I'm not allowed driving under raining day, specially when it's evening. 

2. My grandma gave me somethings as a gift for becoming a medicine student at AAA university instead of a car.

3. Pha or Beam is usually my private driver or if I will go to my faculties on my foot.

Some other friends are confusing why I don't have a car with me while my family is not poor but I don't need to explain this to them but somehow I really want to go over this trauma.

I wake up suddenly due to heavy raining and thunder outside. I open my eyes then close immediately and cover the blanket over my head. At this moment, I often can't talk clearly, only mutter with a shaking voice although I can recognize everything that is happening around me.

My tears are starting roll down from my eyes automatically, I start calling my mom and dad because everything about that year's accident come back to me. It was terrible accident, I remembered: Mom and I went to buy a secret birthday gift for my father. I was so excited when I heard that, we had a funny shopping together until my father drove his car to pick up us after finishing his job. It was gloaming but it was pretty dark due to it was about raining. We were going back to our house but it rained gradually. After a few minutes, it was raining heavily. When we nearly came our house, a truck crashed on our car from other side of the road. I saw my father driving the car to dodge that truck but it was impossible. In very short moment, I closed my eyes due to scaring, I only could hear my parent voice when they shouted loudly, after that I only saw a bloody face of my mom right in front of my face because I was lying on car seat and covered by all her body. Yes, that's it, my mom was hugging me as if she wanted to protect me by her life. Those images made me become a muted child after that during 3 years. Those 3 years, my grandma, my brother, Pha and Beam were always beside me, and there was always a person who stayed beside me when I went to sleep.

Although I get better now, I can talk to everyone normally, sleep alone but only when it doesn't rain.

Yes, that's right, it's heavy raining outside, I scare and start crying but I feel warm around me, I want to know what is happening but I can't open my eyes. I feel those arms hug me more and more tightly, I feel safety now, I hear a whispered voice and I recognize that is Ming's voice. At this moment, I have a lot of emotions: happy, safe, and to be loved specially when Ming say he loves me. it's really weird, I can release my scare, I stop crying when I am on his chest and in his arms, a person I really don't know anything about him until now. Yeah, I go in my sleep easily until morning without nightmare anymore.

The sunlight on the morning is really beautiful today, I open my eyes to look outside, then look up to Ming. This is the first time I look his face carefully, he really handsome: thick eyebrow, long eyelash, high nose and thin slips. I suddenly realize I want to kiss him when I look at his lips and I move to seat up also to stop my thinking about kiss. 

My movement wakes Ming up. I see clearly he move his eyes to his chest to search and check on me immediately but I already leave his chest, then he look up:

Ming: "Are you ok P'Kit?" He asked hasty.

Kit: "Yea..yeah, I'm good now. Tha..Thank you" I replied shyly.

I don't ask anything more because I know what happened last night clearly and I feel something change in my heart toward him. But there is one thing which make me annoy that why he doesn't call me Kitkat like he mentioned at the beach yesterday.

"what the hell with you, Kit?" I silent yelled at myself. I don't understand why I care what he is calling me. After that thought, I feel my face so hot, so I stand up and go to bathroom immediately without any more words.

OMG, I feel I react as if I am a girl after the first night of wedding.

p/s: please enjoy and give your support to me and my story by your votes and comment. Thank you very much.